Author Topic: Current Collection Goals?  (Read 13759 times)

tripredacus

Re: Current Collection Goals?
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2018, 12:03:24 pm »
My original goal for this year was to get to 500 Sega Genesis games, but everything fizzled out during the summer. I think that currently, I don't have any goals for the video game collection.

« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2018, 11:09:12 am »
My main goal is to finish up my NA 360 unique games collection. I'm down to one, but it's not even in the database. I was going to get it this week, by my car decided to quit qorking….so maybe after new years :(
Other than that, just work through my wishlist.

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2018, 02:18:41 pm »
My main goal is to finish up my NA 360 unique games collection. I'm down to one, but it's not even in the database.

Just Dance 2019 I'm assuming? They even made a Wii release of that game.

I'm actually just getting back into working on my 360 collection myself, as recently my overall collecting focus has mainly been centered around Board games, Lego sets, and Nendoroids.

« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2018, 02:31:42 pm »
My main goal is to finish up my NA 360 unique games collection. I'm down to one, but it's not even in the database.

Just Dance 2019 I'm assuming? They even made a Wii release of that game.

I'm actually just getting back into working on my 360 collection myself, as recently my overall collecting focus has mainly been centered around Board games, Lego sets, and Nendoroids.

No, I did pick up JD 2019, but yeah it's not here either, lol. The one game I'm missing is Fifa 19. it was released in Mexico, but not the US.