Author Topic: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Need Help, Save File Has No Airships To Progress  (Read 1152 times)

I am at the point where I may need to start "Halo 1 Combat Evolved Anniversary" from the beginning. Not sure what happened but I am on either the 8th or 9th mission out of the 10 mission to completion of the game. the enemies hijacked all the flying vehicles, and I can no longer progress. Because I need them. To fly to the next way point in order to progress. And none of them re-spawn, plus in halo 1 you can't repair the shot down or destroyed vehicles. or can you? once a vehicle is destroyed there is no going back either. I am afraid even If i start over the same thing will happen

I am playing the game on an Xbox360 and this game is for the Xbox original

Was I hacked? how do I progress in a game that is now impossible to beat. I got the skill but I am stuck without an object needed to progress. after all the work I did in the other missions in which is even hard for me on easy. Am I missing something? their is no airships all of them were occupied then destroyed on my save file. And I am pissed because someone probably pulled a prank on me through the WIFI. and is likely to do the same again if I start over again.

I had no choice because the enemies stole everything and I won't ever be able to complete the game. Does anyone know if there is another way to get to the Nav point on top of a cliff with only destroyed airships?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:35:31 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

You can't be hacked like that lol It was probably a bad auto-save.  Just need to restart the stage.  Aren't the Halo levels playable individually? If so, that makes it easy enough.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:40:29 am by kamikazekeeg »

You can't be hacked like that lol It was probably a bad auto-save.  Just need to restart the stage.  Aren't the Halo levels playable individually? If so, that makes it easy enough.

I'll try that thanks for clearing that up @kamikazekeeg :)

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

I've been playing this with my friend recently and I have noticed many bugs here and there! Not gaming breaking as this but surprised howfrequent they are.

I've been playing this with my friend recently and I have noticed many bugs here and there! Not gaming breaking as this but surprised howfrequent they are.

From what I remember, this is the game in its "fixed" state too as it had tons of bad bugs.

Was I hacked? how do I progress in a game that is now impossible to beat. I got the skill but I am stuck without an object needed to progress. after all the work I did in the other missions in which is even hard for me on easy. Am I missing something? their is no airships all of them were occupied then destroyed on my save file. And I am pissed because someone probably pulled a prank on me through the WIFI. and is likely to do the same again if I start over again.

Man, if you are really as paranoid as you seem to be about any glitch, etc being from hackers out to get you- maybe just play offline? Halo CE is single player only so there is no need to be connected to wifi.

Man, if you are really as paranoid as you seem to be about any glitch, etc being from hackers out to get you- maybe just play offline? Halo CE is single player only so there is no need to be connected to wifi.

I am but I'm gonna try not to be so after this :)

I once encountered a bug that instantly killed me in one shot with full health before too
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 07:18:18 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED