Author Topic: Pat the NES punk controversy. Thoughts on Pat's "gamers are entitled" remarks?  (Read 11633 times)

A lot of gamers are about as entitled as millennials and if something doesnt go the way they want it the blow a gasket and start the typical i dont like this. it should be exactly as i think it should be without any changes sort of tirade.

No, people don't hate Pat. They only hate him because PewDiePie said so. You have to remember people are not capable of thinking for themselves anymore, they have to have someone tell them how to think and how to feel, especially PewDiePie's fanbase.
If you have no intent on actually arguing with people but will simply decide their opinions have no substance, you are not exactly the warrior of free thought you think you are.

A lot of gamers are about as entitled as millennials and if something doesnt go the way they want it the blow a gasket and start the typical i dont like this. it should be exactly as i think it should be without any changes sort of tirade.

Jesus Christ... please be better than the media's attempt to generalize an entire generation in order to get aging boomers to click on useless, vapid articles. Every older generation thinks the younger generation is lazy, useless, and entitled, and that's how its always been.

The truth is Millennials are the most educated, hardest working generation in history, yet we live in a world where virtually everything is dramatically more expensive than when our parents and grandparents were our age. I'd love to been able to get a good paying job with benefits right out of high school, have the option of buying a brand new car for $2500 and a house in a good neighborhood for around 50k, and also pay less than 50-cents for a gallon for gas or 25-cents for a gallon of milk. And then there's that whole social security thing I've been paying into since I was 14 (been working and continuously employed since then) that will likely be sucked dry well before I'm ever able to start claiming it.

I could go on and on, but these stupid hit pieces on millennials are absolute trash and are somehow acceptable even though equally generalizing women or a racial group would essentially get these same "journalists" fired in an instant. Use your brain and do some research before saying stupid shit like this, k.

kashell

Biking:

telly

You do know that you're a millennial too, right?
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

pzeke

Wow, this topic is still gaining traction? (Says me while posting...)

I personally happen to know a few Millennials that are beyond insufferable, but I reckon not all of them are bad apples.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

You do know that you're a millennial too, right?

unfortunately

Wow, this topic is still gaining traction? (Says me while posting...)

I personally happen to know a few Millennials that are beyond insufferable, but I reckon not all of them are bad apples.

There are bad apples in every batch. Many of my dad's friends while growing up were some of the worst people I've ever known, all boomers. I have a Gen X cousin with 5 kids he doesn't support at all, and pretty much just drifts around to whomever he can take advantage of. The whole "this generation is so much better than that generation" is total nonsense and always comes back to old people shaking their canes at those damn young people and their radical ways. I'm certain that in a few years once more Gen Z people come of age, we'll see all sorts of garbage written about them that is completely generalized and untrue.