Author Topic: Xbox One console exclusives  (Read 1298 times)

Xbox One console exclusives
« on: November 29, 2018, 04:10:46 am »
Hello,

Anyone got a list of console-exclusive games released on Xbox One? Wiki has only Xbox One exclusives which removes titles that were released on PC as well so there's only 12 of them there, I'm trying to find and get full Xbox One exclusives collection so digitals are out of the question.

Re: Xbox One console exclusives
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 04:17:33 am »
I can help I think. go to this topic. it is older and it already has some good replies to your question. it is a earlier thread topic on this same exact site :)

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,8902.msg150397.html#msg150397
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 04:21:47 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 04:32:06 am »
Oh man, thanks. I don't know how I missed Gematsu website with this list. Thanks a lot, not far from the collection now then.
Thank you again :D

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 10:03:04 am »
Before dropping your cash, be sure to do additional research on the Gematsu list, as it's not 100% accurate (despite being updated). For examples: Hello Neighbor is listed as a console exclusive but has come out on PS4, Killer Instinct is in the download list despite having a physical disc.

Still a valuable site though- despite the inaccuracies it's the most complete list for xbox exclusives I've seen.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 10:06:47 am »
Yeah, I noticed some errors on that list, I'm checking if a game is a console-exclusive and not wrongly set on that list. I removed games that I have and games that are not exclusive and it seems like I'm missing 17 titles, not bad.

soera

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 06:45:28 pm »
This post left blank intentionally. Xbox has no exclusives!

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 03:03:28 am »
Re-Core is the only title that really comes to mind... maybe Gears of War 4/5 at a stretch, but compared to the PS4... ... I'll behave :)

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 03:04:17 am »
It's all done, list is available on the website, no need to bash on Xbox... yet :)

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 06:09:04 am »
Re-Core is the only title that really comes to mind... maybe Gears of War 4/5 at a stretch, but compared to the PS4... ... I'll behave :)

PS4's exclusives compared to Nintendo's....   I'll behave as well  ;D 

I'm only kidding though,  I think all 3 are awesome.

Xbox's main exclusives i'd reccomend are Sunset Overdrive, All the Forza games. Cuphead.  A lot of those mentioned above :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 11:53:59 am »
Halo: Master Chief Collection, Halo 5, Cuphead, Forza series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of War 4 & 5, Sea of Thieves, ReCore, Rare Replay, Killer Instinct, the upcoming new Battletoads, upcoming Fable 4, and any Kinnect titles.