Author Topic: Do you replay movies, tv series' or video games?  (Read 1919 times)

Re: Do you replay movies, tv series' or video games?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 09:13:58 pm »
Absolutely.

Not nearly as much as I used to, however, but I still rewatch and replay stuff relatively often.

I just finished a complete rewatch of all of the Babylon 5 franchise, including the spin-offs and movies.

I also just finished a game of Imperialism, which is an old PC favorite of mine.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 12:59:18 am »
I rewatch movies like:
Back to the Future
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Fifth Element

Some episodes of:
Weird Science (old USA tv show)
Chuck (rewatching the entire series but my son is seeing it for the first time)

Games I replay:
Blaster Master
Night Trap
Super Mario Bros
Tetris
Double Dragon Neon

Arcade Games:
Area 51
Area 51: Site 4
Maximum Force
Attack From Mars Pinball
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 11:42:41 pm by dashv »

ferraroso

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 06:25:05 pm »
As for TV series, I can't say I've watched many, so I've definitely never rewatched any.

However, I get back to old movies and games all the time.

I constantly rewatch movies that, for a reason or another, have left a mark on me such as The Godfather trilogy (mainly the first two) and the Rocky series. Other than that, I love going back to the first Jurassic Park, Apollo 13 and (for some reason even I can't understand) You've got Mail...

I replay games up to the 6th generation all the time, especially stuff for the Master System, Saturn and PS1/PS2. Based on these consoles I've cited, apart from games that are meant to be replayed (like sports, racing and fighting titles), the video games I've cleared over and over again the most times are probably:

Alex Kidd in Miracle World -- Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse (Master System)
Princess Crown -- Guardian Heroes (Saturn)
Rockman X4 -- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PlayStation)
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War -- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance (PlayStation 2)
and, my favorite game of all time,

METAL GEAR SOLID

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2018, 07:47:46 pm »
Video games, not so much these days unless it’s a reissue. I do replay a lot of old school games that can be completed in under an hour and arcade games.

Those of you from the 80’s who had the joy of “On” or “Select” TV probably watched the same movie 20+ times a month. It was whatever your antenna picked up with one movie channel that was commercial free. If I remember correctly it wasn’t even 24 hours. The middle of the night was the color spectrum.

I have a lot of go to movies like “The Matrix” and “Hot Tub Time Machine” that get watched all the time.  I also have 100+ movies that I’ve seen over 50x each, that get used as background noise when I’m working around the house.