Author Topic: What is your current dividend income?  (Read 2516 times)

What is your current dividend income?
« on: December 03, 2018, 05:27:15 pm »
My annual dividends are currently £266.40 (£66.66 per quarter, every 3 months), or £22.22 per month.

I hope to grow this every month of my working life.

pizzasafari

Re: What is your current dividend income?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 05:50:29 pm »

I swear to god I'm about to have a nervous breakdown

rayne315

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 05:58:07 pm »
what is that like £5000-7000 in your account? still acceptable for someone who just started.

last year my dividend income was right around $6500 this year it should end at ~$6900. if I were to actually take the cash then I would easily pull in my rent each month.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 08:04:55 pm »

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 08:19:06 pm »
Enough.

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 08:26:18 pm »
I am comfortable, not that it’s any of your trolly business.

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 09:03:04 pm »
STFU

kypherion

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 09:04:15 pm »
£22.22 per month.

I hope to grow this every month of my working life.

That's 28.30 US Dollars... How are you living?

edit: LOL I read that wrong ignore my statement
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 11:08:52 pm by kypherion »
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

maximo310

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 10:01:32 pm »
$5 dividend income per month AMA. And don't worry I'll make sure to invest it in my growing daily trading business!

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 10:45:25 pm »
I don't mean to get involved, but I see exactly why the administrators are not banning Seether. Being a small time admin in my past. I know that it's almost impossible to  keep someone from changing their account, or even worse keep someone from changing their IP address on the internet, or even device for that manner. Seether I think he or she knows this already, the best advice I can give is either to ignore his or her posts or in my case, just reply if he or she actually contributes to the forum in a positive way.

People like him or her just don't give up, until their all burned out mentally or get more mature.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:35:06 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 12:04:56 am »
Open as I am. Not going to answer this question.

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 05:49:16 am »
Yes
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:23:00 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 05:55:36 am »
It's the constant napkin mentality where the lower 99 percent get mad at the 1 percent even though they don't realize their ridiculous napkin consumption leads to everything going wrong and furtemore the aids virus.  herpes simplex virus and even bald eagle miscarriages.  All come from using way too many napkins and spitting.  Napkin aren't for blowing the nose.  that's for a hankerchief.  why do you do this.  why do you laugh at me.  please seether stop.  I beg of you.  You are making me cry.  I feel it all happening so fast.  i feel like i'm lost again.  This is what my guardian angel told to me in a lucid dream as I telphatically type this mentally moving things, i'm not even a human being am I?  I know this is all part of a bigger plan, I have spent years trying to figure out why humans are here but nothing makes sense.  I am trapped in your sub concocious mind.  I should indent the paragraphs with the enter key is what god told me.  But now the whispers in my ear, they say other things.  they want you to apolgoize to my horse for spooking it.   I don't know what horse? I'm melting.  thank you for sharing.  happy new years.  which mario is the cutest mario.  which are you most likely to take on a date if he asked? Which game sold the most copies and under what developer and who signed the copy of this game with this box and why and what and where is the why of the how and how much sodium is too much.  IT'S NOT SALT IT'S SODIUM CHLORIDE.   I told the denny's waiter I wanted more sodium chloride for my fries and she said NO.   And now here I am in another mundane existance.  I don't belong in this blue spherical planet as it has never spun and never will spin.  you ever feel it spin?  I want to feel the slightest spin.  but we only believe it spins because the higher up warlords and lizard people that run congress say it does.  why on earth would we ever believe a giant 2,000,000,000 tons spherical object filled with water and hate would ever spin.  It's too lazy to spin.  it rather kill. And if everything was so real why am I looking into your soul.  I see the hate inside your face, I see hell inside your traits,  that fills me up with rage, But it's ME ME ME aND MY OWn mirror reflection buddy.  it's all there.  and I want to drink lambs blood. and have tea with pikachu.  but then I gain composure because I realize that not only are all these worlds and letters and typing inside of my head, i  don't exist.  None of this matters.  You don't and most certainly Tim Allen from home improvment is god and you are his dad.   

Pleas

That's not even true. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:22:22 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

tripredacus

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 09:40:56 am »
last year my dividend income was right around $6500 this year it should end at ~$6900. if I were to actually take the cash then I would easily pull in my rent each month.

My projected annual is just above that, but I don't ever see this money. I know that my grandma used to get dividend checks when she had stocks, and she would use them to go on family vacations. I recall that this was the reason why I got to go to Disney World in 1987. But for myself, I will not get any checks from mine. That money just gets re-invested. I'll see it when I retire.

rayne315

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 10:29:35 am »

My projected annual is just above that, but I don't ever see this money. I know that my grandma used to get dividend checks when she had stocks, and she would use them to go on family vacations. I recall that this was the reason why I got to go to Disney World in 1987. But for myself, I will not get any checks from mine. That money just gets re-invested. I'll see it when I retire.

Yeah mine just gets reinvested back into the stocks that produce them. If anyone does not know there is an account you can open called a DRIP account (Divided Re-Investment Plan) your dividend gets paid out in more stock, instead of cash, at a price that is lower than market price. so its definitely value added to anyone who specifically buys dividend stocks.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully