Author Topic: Who will you main in Smash Ultimate?  (Read 8996 times)

kypherion

Who will you main in Smash Ultimate?
« on: December 05, 2018, 11:47:58 am »
I'm planning on maining Ganon since he's my primary guy and I've mained him since Melee. I also plan to main Simon/Richter because I'm a huge Castlevania fan. I'd also like to play Cloud as I never had a Wii U for Sm4sh and wanted to play Cloud since I beat FF7.

Who do you plan to main?
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

kashell

Re: Who will you main in Smash Ultimate?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 11:54:45 am »
I'll stick with my go-tos of Mega Man, Luigi, Samus, and a few others.

But, I'm open to new characters.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 12:06:16 pm »
Sadly I won't be buying Smash on day one this year :(.  I'm fully focused on investing and trying to better my life to get more comfortable financially before I start back into games again.  It was a tough decision but I feel like i'm spending all my money on games and should have more money before I do that. I will always stay the same financially if I don't invest and plan for the future.

But when I do buy it, (probably in a few months)  definitely pikachu.  She has always been my girl of choice :)   

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 12:22:13 pm »
Samus

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 12:51:29 pm »
Lucina
Cloud (not even a FF7 fan. Just like his moveset a lot)
Richter
Zero Suit Samus
Link
Sonic
Chrom

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 01:28:17 pm »
My same main in every game...

"Random"

Character has its weak points, but it's an overall solid character.

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 02:09:19 pm »
But when I do buy it, (probably in a few months)  definitely pikachu.  She has always been my girl of choice :)   

Ultimate is the first game to allow you to play as a female Pikachu though.

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 02:55:38 pm »
I've always been a Link player since the start (Though I've only ever played 64 and Smash Bros Wii U), so Champion Link will definitely be my likely main.  I'm gonna be trying out the Belmonts and Ken to see how I like them too.

Flashback2012

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 03:07:57 pm »
Ice Climbers. Their exclusion from the last game really perturbed me. So glad they're back (along with literally everyone else).

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 05:27:05 pm »
Since Ultimate is essentially Smash 4.5 I am going to main Zero Suit Samus as she was my main in 4 on the Wii U. I love how fast and powerful she is.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 05:33:08 pm by bikingjahuty »

sworddude

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 05:41:25 pm »
Marth

Might consider to also main some of the below but all characters at the very least as secondaries.

Ganon
Capt falcon
Roy
Ike
Richter/ simon belmont
Cloud
yoshi

Your Stylish Sword Master!

azure

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 06:04:06 pm »
Probably stick with my boy Ike.

aliensstudios

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 06:29:08 pm »
Too early to tell. I used Ness a lot in Smash Bros. for 3DS / Wii U but as of late have used Dr. Mario a lot too. I'm interested in trying out Simon and Richter and definitely King K. Rool.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

wolfen

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 08:47:20 pm »
I have been using Ganondorf since I first played Melee as a kid and that will still hold true but, I am definitely going to be using Ridley, Incineroar, and King K. Rool. I love me a heavyweight.

kypherion

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 09:00:04 pm »
I have been using Ganondorf since I first played Melee as a kid and that will still hold true but, I am definitely going to be using Ridley, Incineroar, and King K. Rool. I love me a heavyweight.

Another Ganon main lets' go! I love this guy so much. Everybody thinks he's bad and then when you get them to 50% in 3 hits they freak out.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"