Author Topic: FCC Or AI Conspiracy  (Read 872 times)

FCC Or AI Conspiracy
« on: December 31, 2018, 10:10:07 pm »
Has anyone ever thought some of the AI in video games is actually a person who has access to all your games or do you think I am paranoid. I don't quite understand

On the back of all US electronics:

1 this device may cause harmful interference and
2: this device must accept any interference received including interference that may cause undesired operation

(edit) I get paranoid sometimes sorry read both the next posts

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 10:36:52 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: FCC Or AI Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 10:12:53 pm »

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 10:16:27 pm »
I guess I should have did more research on AI computer learning, it's settled it is not human :-X

after doing some research I found that certain artificial intelligence computers actually learn our patterns and can sometimes act like a real player if it is done good enough. I am not sure if I should share the link though that explained it to me clear enough. But certain AI can sometimes act like a real person that actually learns from both its and your mistakes, Even N64 games had an option to turn computer learning aspect of some video games AI to off, I seen with my own eyes that option on some retro games.

it logically not be a human unless that human was actually watching you and not busy at the time you play your game.  :-[
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 10:34:18 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Flashback2012

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 12:04:26 pm »
Stop.

kypherion

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 10:21:46 pm »
Not really, but when I played MGS2 for the first time it freaked me out towards the end with Colonel's actions.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"