Author Topic: Weird  (Read 905 times)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Weird
« on: January 11, 2019, 01:00:58 pm »
Why does it say on the Atari Flasback Vol. 2 that you can play it with 1-4 for the US version, and 1-2 for the EU version?

It says so on the box!

Re: Weird
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:54:11 pm »
I am not trying to sound like a troll and
I personally don't know the answer but, I would also not have gotten the PlayStation 4 version or Xbox One version. and instead have gotten the 2 PlayStation 2 Atari compilations instead because I know they also have a ton of games on both of them, and plus I am sure that I can keep the PlayStation 2 version and play it as long as I have a working PlayStation 2. It is sadly entering the PlayStation 3's and PlayStation 4 online lifeline. Given that their may be a PlayStation 5 soon, but I am not sure

If you don't already have them or know what they are, one is called "Atari Anthology" that other "Activision Anthology" In my opinion if you do already own both then you I think you wasted your money on something you have already.

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:50:40 am »
Not sure what u mean.

You can play these games even is there is a ps5 or 6. I cant think of any reason why not. Only the network function will be out of use (if any games use this).

And dont worry, i have the orignal Atari with games in my collection  ;D.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 09:59:56 am »
I am not trying to sound like a troll and
I personally don't know the answer but, I would also not have gotten the PlayStation 4 version or Xbox One version. and instead have gotten the 2 PlayStation 2 Atari compilations instead because I know they also have a ton of games on both of them, and plus I am sure that I can keep the PlayStation 2 version and play it as long as I have a working PlayStation 2. It is sadly entering the PlayStation 3's and PlayStation 4 online lifeline. Given that their may be a PlayStation 5 soon, but I am not sure

If you don't already have them or know what they are, one is called "Atari Anthology" that other "Activision Anthology" In my opinion if you do already own both then you I think you wasted your money on something you have already.

Strange answer, has nothing to do with the question. You can still play games on PS3 and PS4 as long as you have a working system. PS4 isn't nearing the end of anything BTW.