Author Topic: Anyone Ever Had an Injury Which Kept Them from Gaming?  (Read 2383 times)

pzeke

Re: Anyone Ever Had an Injury Which Kept Them from Gaming?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 01:30:29 pm »
Well, first of all, I wish you a fast recovery and hope you're doing okay. Injuries like that straight out suck.

As for recommendations, going through the Wii games you have, you own quite a few that, if memory serves, can play with one hand.

Dewy's Adventure
The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
The House of the Dead: Overkill
New Play Control! Pikmin
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

I guess Wii Sports can also be an option, as is Pokémon Battle Revolution.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

aliensstudios

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2019, 04:59:17 pm »
Well, first of all, I wish you a fast recovery and hope you're doing okay. Injuries like that straight out suck.

As for recommendations, going through the Wii games you have, you own quite a few that, if memory serves, can play with one hand.

Dewy's Adventure
The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
The House of the Dead: Overkill
New Play Control! Pikmin
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

I guess Wii Sports can also be an option, as is Pokémon Battle Revolution.
Thanks for the well-wishes, I appreciate that. I might just have to bust out Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. I was hoping to beat the original on my N64 first, but I guess that'll have to wait now.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

pzeke

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 08:23:14 pm »
Thanks for the well-wishes, I appreciate that. I might just have to bust out Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. I was hoping to beat the original on my N64 first, but I guess that'll have to wait now.

No need to beat the first one to "keep up" with the second one. Granted, there are certain things sprinkled here and there, but overall you'll still be able to enjoy the game without being confused. Although, if I may be frank, not like the story matters at all. I would definitely recommend playing it if you can.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

aliensstudios

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 08:46:08 pm »

No need to beat the first one to "keep up" with the second one. Granted, there are certain things sprinkled here and there, but overall you'll still be able to enjoy the game without being confused. Although, if I may be frank, not like the story matters at all. I would definitely recommend playing it if you can.
Sometimes, beating a sequel makes going back to the original very hard. I beat EarthBound then Mother 3 and went back to EarthBound Beginnings and it was admittedly very tough to get into. But from what I've seen of each game, the Sin & Punishment games don't fall subject to these same afflictions.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."