Author Topic: Adding to the database  (Read 762 times)

Adding to the database
« on: February 09, 2019, 06:36:01 am »
Hi guys very new user here starting to collect og xbox games. There seems to be some variatons that I have and one game I have that are not in the database, can you tell me how to get a game and or its variation added to the list, thanks in advance.

All the best
Gary (Burzmicfury)

Flashback2012

Re: Adding to the database
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 08:18:33 am »
Hi guys very new user here starting to collect og xbox games. There seems to be some variatons that I have and one game I have that are not in the database, can you tell me how to get a game and or its variation added to the list, thanks in advance.

All the best
Gary (Burzmicfury)

You're able to add items to the database on your own. Go to https://vgcollect.com/burzmicfury and under your portrait you'll see a "Submit New Item" button. From there you can add new items to the DB. One thing to consider though before you do is please, PLEASE extensively search to make sure the game isn't already listed. The DB is particular on certain titles, such as games that are based on Disney properties will come up as "Disney's PK: Out of the Shadows" or "DreamWorks Puss in Boots".

Also, if you find that you need to add an item, please fill out as many of the fields as you're able. There's a few of us non-admin/mods on here who will go through and flesh out entries but the less work that has to be done for us all, the better I say.  ;)

Other than that, have at it.  :)