Author Topic: Cost Of Living In Your Area And Upkeep?  (Read 4033 times)

Re: Cost Of Living In Your Area And Upkeep?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2019, 08:02:38 pm »
Cost of living where I live is slightly above average and rising with all the people fleeing Baltimore and D.C. the only negative I would say is that being a major drug hub between Baltimore and 4 other states brings some gang activity.

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2019, 01:12:42 am »
I really want to move to Colarado or some rocky mountain wilderness, but of course it's hard to start life a new when everything you have and all the people you know are already in one place.   

Do it my friend, you only live once.  This is one of the reasons why the wife and I are moving to the rocky mountains (though in a different state that likes the constitution because CO doesn't). 

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2019, 04:17:28 am »
I really want to move to Colarado or some rocky mountain wilderness, but of course it's hard to start life a new when everything you have and all the people you know are already in one place.   

Do it my friend, you only live once.  This is one of the reasons why the wife and I are moving to the rocky mountains (though in a different state that likes the constitution because CO doesn't).

I think I got my states mixed up lol.  I would also prefer a state that upholds our freedoms and liberties and doesn't desecrate democracy.  Most likely Wyoming :).   I think I will eventually. I'm still fairly young but I have big plans for this year.   I'm happy to hear you are moving to a wonderful mountain location soon.  I hope much of the best for you and yours in your new home.

Truly stunning....   :)