Author Topic: Plug&Play  (Read 6519 times)

Re: Plug&Play
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 12:50:32 am »
You guys aren't wrong about them being a nice alternative to collecting for the full-on consoles. But there's better options for that with the compilation discs. Between Atari Anniversary, Intellivision Lives, and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection you get all the games you would get on those respective plug-n-plays. (And if you have Activision Anthology, you can play a bunch of Atari games you can't get on the plug-n-play Ataris.)

I am only collecting them so my son can play on them instead of the actual console itself..I do have some of the complication games.. But me myself i like playing the original consoles.. Eventually I will have all of the older consoles to play on cant wait for that day.

Warmsignal

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 02:31:37 am »
I think some people collect them. But aside from that, I think people do have an interest in them. They sell frequently online.

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 10:17:42 pm »
Bumped previous reply November 12, 2014

I have a few plug and play consoles they are fun to play, it's neat to have generic video games to beat and some of them have some really fun games to play  :)

here is a Dream Gear it has a lot of shooters and shoot em ups on it :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"