Author Topic: What Is The Urban Dictionary's Words? Or Meanings? (not conspiracy)  (Read 1198 times)

what is the urban dictionary?

I wanted to post something different today

You're probably wondering what the hell this topic is about, Well starts out I want to talk about words, that not everybody hears or what people know about.

Story short their is a Sims series PC forum that I used to attend and when I first saw the word "bunned" I thought it was funny, that was until I saw what it actually means  according to google's urban dictionary. Some people on the most popular sims series forum have the word "bunned" not banned under their name for some strange reason. It basically from what I understood means to be rapped by someone, (but if I am wrong please correct me)

I thought we could post about words that a lot of people don't know about, or words that are not used in our common language (not including swear words that just about everybody know about)

I hope this does not come off as another conspiracy topic, I wanted to post about something that is almost never talked about, in off topic of coarse
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 09:36:22 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"