|Buy:||Amazon - New: $34.99|
|Release Type:||Official Release|
|Platform:||PlayStation Network (PS4) [NA]|
|Genre:||Shoot 'Em Up|
|Rating:||ESRB - T (US / Canada)|
|Release Date:||August 28 2018|
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
• Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
• Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
• Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
• Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
• Online leaderboards for high score glory
• Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
• Includes Platinum Trophy
This is a list of VGCollect users who have Shikhondo - Soul Eater in their Collection.
This is a list of VGCollect users who have Shikhondo - Soul Eater in their Sell List.
This is a list of VGCollect users who have Shikhondo - Soul Eater in their Wish List.
You must be logged in to see Your Stuff.