John Dondzila´s and the world´s first 64K Vectrex game first released in 1998, Vecmania features 3 new games, 3 updated games, and 2 playable demos.
• Star Fire Spirits: Incredible 3D space fighter were you have to destroy waves of enemy fighters, skim the surface of an alien planet, and navigate narrow chasms to destroy the planet´s core!
• Repulse: A very difficult yet addictive Vectrex game. Maneuver your ship and destroy the mother fortress, while sentry ships attack you. Avoid crashing into the fortress. Take too long and the mother ship will attack at full force!
• Birds of Prey: An excellent vertical shooter in this Vectrex compilation. Birds of Prey has 4 levels of shooting action against a fleet of alien space birds who´s sole goal is your annihilation! A 5th level puts you up against the final fleet and the mothership
• Vector Vaders Remix: This is Vector Vaders as it was meant to be, with simpler graphics for faster and flicker free action, along with some bug fixes and multi-channel sound effects!
• Patriots Remix: A great game for the Vectrex gets a facelift, adding improved graphics routines, bug fixes and multi-channel sound effects!
• Rockaroids Remix - 3rd Rock: Rockaroids is back, with with enhanced rocks and rotation, more speed and a faster, challenging game!
• Disc Duel Demo: The original source code for this game was accidentally destroyed. What remains is a binary image of the game, with no sound, but is still more or less a fully playable 2 player game.
• Abyss Demo: A rare creation, that just didn´t have the look or feel that John wanted, so this game was never finished. This is a one player playable demo, with some cool 3D shooter action!
This is a list of VGCollect users who have Vecmania in their Collection.
This is a list of VGCollect users who have Vecmania in their Sell List.
This is a list of VGCollect users who have Vecmania in their Wish List.
You must be logged in to see Your Stuff.