Author Topic: Screen Shot Gallery???  (Read 1635 times)

Screen Shot Gallery???
« on: May 25, 2019, 09:42:20 pm »
Hi,

I've had my collection featured on this site for about a year or two now. I just now figured out how to take screen shots on my laptop.

I was curious in addition to being able to take pictures of the front cover art, rear cover art, & the actual disc or cartridge, would it be possible to add a gallery where one could add pics of game play?

I think this would go a long way in helping people decide if they would like to add a particular game to their collection.

What are your thoughts on that?

aliensstudios

Re: Screen Shot Gallery???
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 12:06:18 pm »
Personally, I'd say no, I like it just the way it is. If anything it'd be nice to have higher resolutions available of the box art and cartridges / discs.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

Re: Screen Shot Gallery???
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 07:23:07 am »
Hi,

I've had my collection featured on this site for about a year or two now. I just now figured out how to take screen shots on my laptop.

I was curious in addition to being able to take pictures of the front cover art, rear cover art, & the actual disc or cartridge, would it be possible to add a gallery where one could add pics of game play?

I think this would go a long way in helping people decide if they would like to add a particular game to their collection.

What are your thoughts on that?

I'm not against the idea as a whole, but I don't know about the reason you have provided.  I don't use the database as a measure for whether or not I want to purchase something.  I come here once a game is already in my possession and needs to be added to my Collection.