Author Topic: are you looking forward to carmageddon reincarnation  (Read 1197 times)

htimreimer

are you looking forward to carmageddon reincarnation
« on: April 17, 2012, 09:54:52 am »
i'm not sure if i am looking  forward to carmageddon reincarnation because of the last carmageddon now i have never played carmageddon TDR 2000 but by the way nobody talks about it dose that mean its that bad  anyway are you looking forward to carmageddon reincarnation

http://www.carmageddon.com/reincarnation

scott

Re: are you looking forward to carmageddon reincarnation
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:59:10 am »
I think I played a bit of Carmageddon 2 during my teens, I don't remember it being all that great though.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 10:02:15 am »
I don't know that I've ever played a Carmageddon game. Maybe I should check one out?

On a side note, the lack of punctuation in your paragraph had my brain telling my body that I was out of breath when I finished reading it.

matt

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 11:02:52 am »
I played the hell out of the first two and always hoped the series would make a come back. Always had so much fun exploring the city and running over old ladies ha.

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:00:10 pm »
Id love to see a sequel to Carmageddon! The first two games were awesome and i put a ton of hours into them. The third one and the N64 version though, not so much.

htimreimer

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 12:01:51 pm »
The third one and the N64 version though, not so much.
so they are bad games???

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 11:41:23 am »
The third one and the N64 version though, not so much.
so they are bad games???

The third one wasnt bad, it was using a different game engine and didnt feel right. The physics were a bit wonky and it just wasnt as fun as the first two. The N64 version is just awful. Avoid it.