Author Topic: Recommended Wired PlayStation 3 Controller  (Read 9588 times)

Recommended Wired PlayStation 3 Controller
« on: July 22, 2019, 06:46:25 pm »
I highly recommend this USB Wired connect PlayStation 3 controller for everyone. I love this controller but this controller is not a wireless controller. I personally don't like wireless controllers (except for the Wii Remote) I've already had 2 used SONY wireless battery operated controllers ware out on me, they no longer charge and probably need a chance of their internal battery.

it has no issues with me, and I have a PS3 250 GB model of the Slim PlayStation 3

if you are looking for a controller that is not wireless for your PlayStation 3 consoles than

https://www.amazon.com/Armor3-Nuplay-Wired-Controller-playstation-3/dp/B07YP9PVS5/ref=sr_1_6?crid=TJN0PVARVX8U&keywords=wired+ps3+controller&qid=1687665045&sprefix=wired+ps3+controller%2Caps%2C121&sr=8-6

« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 11:51:48 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Recommended Wired PlayStation 3 Controller
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 04:10:00 pm »
for those who bought one of these controllers from old skool you may need to fiddle with it at first so your PlayStation 3 console can detect it, but don't worry it should work, but mine I had to fiddle with it at first, by pressing the big center button and unplugging and plugging it into my own PlayStation 3

Once my PS3 started to recognize this controller it I never had any problem ever since, I love this controller it still works

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

thecrypticodor

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 03:27:51 pm »
That d-pad looks absolutely heinous. :o Is it at least all one piece or individual separate buttons.
Non analog PS1 games must be off the table with that.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 03:37:22 pm »
That d-pad looks absolutely heinous. :o Is it at least all one piece or individual separate buttons.

About this item
Dual analog sticks with non-slip thumb grips, a home button, force feedback, 2 shoulder buttons, and textured pads on the controller handles
Pressure sensitive Buttons: 2 analog triggers, 4 digital Buttons, and a d-pad
Compatible with PS3 models, PC, and Mac
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 11:57:05 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

telly

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 08:14:06 pm »
I would rather just use a OEM PS3 controller with a really long charging cable. My PS3 controller doesn't have the best battery and this method works perfectly fine.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 06:58:05 am »
THIS POST IS JUST A RANT READ NEXT ONE

Again I highly highly recommend this PlayStation 3 controller, because it's reliable and cheap, and the fact that all (same) quality PlayStation 2 controllers are out of stock (everywhere).

and I'm pissed off about the email I got today telling me my order was cancelled because someone bought the entire stock of the Hydra Performance PS2 controllers before I got to them yesterday, there was 10 in stock when I ordered and I only wanted 2 and I can't even get one now.

I'm pissed that some scalper bought all the PS2 controllers that were like this one only a different brand called Hydro Performance

If you want a great long lasting wired PlayStation 3 controller this is the one to buy, I've had mine longer than any SONY brand wireless PS3 controller.

The reason why I mentioned Hydra Performance. Is because both this PS3 controller and the hydra performance controlers are the same exact build quality controllers only on a PS2

I am only trying to be your friend when I say I highly recommend this, every single wireless PlayStation 3 controller I have won't even work after a few months to a year
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 06:31:14 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 06:22:04 am »

Update:

After 2-3 years of usage this same controller is still working and yes, in spite of the d-pads appearance, it works well with most games AS LONG AS VIBRATE IS SET To OFF. PS1 and most PS3 games work fine with this controller. I have been using it on an American PlayStation 3 slim, running the game on a newer CRT and with AV cables it that matters any. I already gotten 2-3 years of usage out of one of these controllers and it still works.

In it's whole life I only had one issue is at first it was hard for my PS3 to detect it. but after that it worked fine. The reason why I'm recommending this controller is because I lost 3 SONY brand wireless controllers for PS3. and not any of this kind of controller so far.

Keep in mind this controller will not function in PS3 games that require motion controls
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 02:36:16 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2023, 11:55:19 pm »
I just wanted to warn the admins of this site I had to replace my (original) link because somebody tripped malware to it

all you site admins should be more carefull because everything was fine then 120 days later I click on that link I made for everyone and someone tripped it with firewall piercing malware now there is a different site with a different product entirely and a different link to a wired PS3 controller

(NEW LINK) amazon .COM
https://www.amazon.com/Armor3-Nuplay-Wired-Controller-playstation-3/dp/B07YP9PVS5/ref=sr_1_6?crid=TJN0PVARVX8U&keywords=wired+ps3+controller&qid=1687665045&sprefix=wired+ps3+controller%2Caps%2C121&sr=8-6
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 10:09:31 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED