Author Topic: DOOM Eternal Delayed...  (Read 83 times)

kypherion

DOOM Eternal Delayed...
« on: October 08, 2019, 01:43:03 pm »

Title says it all. I'm pretty disappointed but hopefully it will be worth the wait and won't be a buggy mess.
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

[/url]

Re: DOOM Eternal Delayed...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 01:50:31 pm »
Adding Doom 64 as a preorder bonus is nice at least.

Playing Star Wars: Empire at War @ http://www.twitch.tv/cartagiald

kypherion

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 03:21:41 pm »

True that
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

[/url]

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 03:39:31 pm »

I'd rather they just release it, than delay it for 4 months, but giving it free to Doom Eternal pre-orders isn't terrible lol

Disappointing that it got such a long delay, but as we saw with Fallout 76, sometimes a game needs to be delayed so that you can release it right.  More games need to do this.

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 10:35:49 am »
This kind of stung a little. Since 2016 November has been DOOM month for me and I was looking forward to playing through DOOM 2016 again in November ahead of Eternal. Sad, but I'll get over it!

I am glad though that now I'll have the time (and a bit of extra cash; I was going to have to buy another hard drive for my Xbone to play eternal; I'm a collector after all and don't delete anything!) to play through some of the older ones again, especially DOOM 64! Just got the PSX version of DOOM so I may have to play through I, II, and 64.

Happy Slaying