Author Topic: What console is still on your wish-list?  (Read 3591 times)

What console is still on your wish-list?
« on: October 21, 2019, 02:37:44 pm »
Is there any console, or consoles, that you have wanted to pick up for a while but for whatever reason you haven't? If so, what is the reason?

I've personally been wanting to pick up the WiiU since the beginning of the year. I was into different things when it launched but with decreasing price in both the games and console itself I've been tempted to get it. I'm just not ready to sink the money into another console until I'm able to properly set it up in its own space.

Re: What console is still on your wish-list?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 02:57:25 pm »
1: SNES Classic
and
2: NES Classic

I want both equally but I don't currently own a flat screen tv or anything with a HDMI port and I have a converter for AV cords but it does not work.

I did get a PlayStation Classic for $30 USD online  from my mom (not joking I was with her)  from Walmart but I currently have nothing to play it, but ironically I have some of the games already on disc  for $30 USD that Final Fantasy game and a few other 15 or more out of 20 games I didn't have that made it worth it.

Generally these classic consoles have more of the expensive game included in them
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 02:59:24 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

kashell

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 03:01:11 pm »
It's not on my wishlist per se, but I'm still interested in checking out the Wonder Swan Crystal.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 03:22:44 pm »
It's not on my wishlist per se, but I'm still interested in checking out the Wonder Swan Crystal.

*Hint Hint

Hope the Secret Santa is watching

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 03:24:22 pm »
An atari 2600 or 7800. I want to start collecting for the Atari
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 03:49:22 pm »

*Hint Hint

Hope the Secret Santa is watching

Man oh man. If SS pulled that off, that'd be the bees knees, the cat's pajamas, and any other slogan you can think of that describes something AWESOME.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 03:53:30 pm »
I have a TurboGrafx-16, but zero games. They’re just too high.

I’ve got the mini preordered. I’m really pumped for that.

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 03:58:56 pm »
PSP, Sega Saturn

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 05:13:08 pm »

Ditto. I haven't really looked up the hardware or its library very much but the design and its general existence as a gaming device I've never remotely experienced IRL has me intrigued. I'll have to do more research into it sometime.

I have a TurboGrafx-16, but zero games. They’re just too high.

I’ve got the mini preordered. I’m really pumped for that.

Same as far as games. I've only been able to find Keith Courage in the shops around me lol. I once went into a shop to ask about Turbo games and the guy said he had them but wasn't going to sell them locally, only online since he could make more...

telly

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 06:21:42 pm »
I've been wanting an original Xbox for years. I already have 4 controllers and several games for it
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy VI (SNESc), The Last Guardian (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

aliensstudios

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 06:55:27 pm »
I'd still really like an Xbox 360 console. I finally got an Atari 2600 console (well a Retro 77 to be exact) which was the previous console I had been curious about.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2019, 08:29:38 pm »
A 32X. I know they're rubbish, I know the good games are horribly expensive, but the Sega Fanboy in me just desperately wants one.

Also some sort of PC Engine Turbo Duo system. I've got a GT (and a PAL TurboGrafx) but I want one I can plug into my TV, dammit!

Other than that, there's just a bunch of different console variants that I have on my wants list. And there is a lot of them I want.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 09:17:31 pm »
Wish I had a Japanese Saturn either a white or clear one.Or a Japanese pokemon n64 to complete the collection.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 09:23:00 pm by wartoy »

shfan

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2019, 02:42:04 am »
A Switch, I've been fine without one due to a huge backlog of games to play through, but I picked up my first game for it a few weeks ago and I'm ready to start picking up games and a system at some point, we'll see how my game shop credit works out.

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2019, 02:59:00 am »
PS5