Author Topic: VGCollect Secret Santa 2019 Loot Thread!  (Read 7192 times)

Re: VGCollect Secret Santa 2019 Loot Thread!
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2019, 06:59:04 pm »
Also Brandon I was your Secret Santa last year, I thought that was a funny little coincidence.

Brandon, I was your Secret Santa this year. And I'm glad you enjoyed your things.  :D

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2019, 10:09:54 pm »
Merry Christmas! I really appreciate these great games from my Secret Santa. Thank you!

Warmsignal

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2019, 10:38:55 pm »
A bunch of great picks this year. You all know me so well! Thanks for all that effort guys, you all do not disappoint!

My Santa got me Pugsy - an interesting Sega CD game that nagged at me for years and I never sprung for it. Crime Wave - a game I attempted to purchase before but unfortunately had to return, now I finally have an intact copy! Also, Wild Guns Reloaded - one of the earliest Switch games on my wishlist is now mine!

My first backup Santa sent me Castlevania Curse of Darkness -  a game which has eluded me for some time... also Tootsie Rolls. Various flavor Tootsie Rolls.

My other backup Santa sent me Confidential Mission -  a classic that I remember from back in the day but never owned a legit copy!

desocietas

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2019, 11:01:13 pm »
Unboxing mine, maybe first at twitch.tv/desocietas !

Highlight created - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526431672 ! Thank you, Turf! <3
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 02:40:29 am by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2019, 05:06:54 pm »
Sorry it took me so long to post this here, I opened my gifts on the stream (which was a ton of fun) but hadn't gotten around to posting till now!! I have NO IDEA who my santa was but they did a great job! So first of all, they were international which of course means awesome INTERNATIONAL CANDY!!!! (most of which is gone at this point) In my wish list I mentioned that I don't mind gifts that aren't on the list and to my surprise my santa got me three awesome games that weren't on my list but totally should have been!!

Lord of Arcana for PSP - never heard of this one but very excited to play it.
Nioh PS4 - been meaning to look into this one for a while and now I don't have to keep an eye out for it.
God of War III Remasterd PS4 - Its really funny to me that I got this game and I couldn't be more happy about it. I recently decided to play through the whole series (been playing the first one this month) but never mentioned that on my list, so its awesome to see it as one of my gifts.

So whoever you were Santa, thank you so much! I really appreciate these gifts and I love the shoe!

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2019, 10:27:21 am »
The shoe is a clogg  ;). My father still walks on them. And it wasnt me.

jason

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2019, 11:18:46 am »

Thank you so much for my gifts! :)

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2019, 05:02:23 pm »

Thank you so much for my gifts! :)

You are most welcomed.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2019, 05:33:57 pm »
Merry Christmas! I really appreciate these great games from my Secret Santa. Thank you!

You are very welcome!

Warmsignal

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2019, 06:41:06 pm »
I'm a little confused now that I've received yet another package from who I believe is my original Santa, now I'm unsure if any of the previous packages that I got were from my original Santa or not. In this one I got Ghoul School - an NES obscurity that I've been eyes for a few years now. Thanks everyone!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 06:43:32 pm by Warmsignal »

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2019, 09:33:07 am »
Sorry it took me so long to post this here, I opened my gifts on the stream (which was a ton of fun) but hadn't gotten around to posting till now!! I have NO IDEA who my santa was but they did a great job! So first of all, they were international which of course means awesome INTERNATIONAL CANDY!!!! (most of which is gone at this point) In my wish list I mentioned that I don't mind gifts that aren't on the list and to my surprise my santa got me three awesome games that weren't on my list but totally should have been!!

Lord of Arcana for PSP - never heard of this one but very excited to play it.
Nioh PS4 - been meaning to look into this one for a while and now I don't have to keep an eye out for it.
God of War III Remasterd PS4 - Its really funny to me that I got this game and I couldn't be more happy about it. I recently decided to play through the whole series (been playing the first one this month) but never mentioned that on my list, so its awesome to see it as one of my gifts.

So whoever you were Santa, thank you so much! I really appreciate these gifts and I love the shoe!

Hallo!
It was me, glad you liked it :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2019, 03:23:17 pm »
I'm a little confused now that I've received yet another package from who I believe is my original Santa, now I'm unsure if any of the previous packages that I got were from my original Santa or not. In this one I got Ghoul School - an NES obscurity that I've been eyes for a few years now. Thanks everyone!

I wanted to include an extra NYE gift as a thank you for being putting up with a certain Secret Santa *hand raised* not having the best communication on shipping things out. I hope you had a great holiday!

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2019, 04:18:44 pm »
Hallo!
It was me, glad you liked it :)

Thank you so much man!!! I cant wait to dig into these!