Author Topic: What in your opinion are the best companies to invest in?  (Read 2768 times)

What in your opinion are the best companies to invest in?
« on: February 18, 2020, 01:38:35 pm »
Which ones have a solid dividend and will be around forever?

telly

Re: What in your opinion are the best companies to invest in?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 03:20:18 pm »
Admins already locked a topic of yours almost exactly like this

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,9874.msg161953.html#msg161953
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy VI (SNESc), The Last Guardian (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

aliensstudios

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 06:24:19 pm »
Admins already locked a topic of yours almost exactly like this

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,9874.msg161953.html#msg161953
I was about to say we've seen this thread before ??? We need a duplicate forum post thread like we've got for duplicate games  :P
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:26:40 pm by aliensstudios »
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 10:20:10 pm »
Ask a financial advisor not nerds on a video game forum

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 10:56:05 pm »
Love. For investing in love, equals internal bliss and a lifetime of happiness.   We must not invest in material, but in our spiritual selves.   For the heart is all that exists outside of the soul.  We know of no pain,  only lessons.   We know of no money,  only tokens to achieve a realm of understanding.    An escape from the cruel miseries of the modern world.   A DIGITAL utopia of text and binary code in which our minds aimlessly soak useless information to recycle until our uneventful deaths.   And only then are we truly free.   My friend Seether.   So magestic.   I'd love to make you a chicken roast dinner.   With flickering candle lights and carry your bags for you.  My princess.  But only because I pretend you are the mirror reflection of the higher deity that granted me immortality on May 8th.   Everything is the trees.  The trees breath our carbon.   They heal us.  and we only betray them.   

To explain it in not so vague of terms.   When you're in that fire,  to pull someone else out of their fire,  can help extinguish your flame.  We put too much emphasis on external value,  and not internal value.  I just want love.  Peace.  eternal happiness.  And a new bioshock.   Not much else.   And if we achieve all those.  modern humanity will reep great benefits.   

t Hanx for helping preach gospel of the technological hypocrisies of the modern western world.  Your eventful happenings will be documented in context through history.   Seether is my Uncle. 

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 11:47:19 pm »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

This is a video game forum, not an investing/finance forum. Do you even give a shit about video games? I'm completely serious.

It seems like your interest in video games involves how much they cost or how they can be used as investment tools, and little else. Mods, please for the love of god ban Seether for good. He contributes almost nothing of value to this forum and never will.

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 02:14:47 am »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

This is a video game forum, not an investing/finance forum. Do you even give a shit about video games? I'm completely serious.

It seems like your interest in video games involves how much they cost or how they can be used as investment tools, and little else. Mods, please for the love of god ban Seether for good. He contributes almost nothing of value to this forum and never will.

This is the ‘off topic’ section, so yes, the topic isn’t about video games.

There are other things in life you know.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 03:50:45 am »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

Yes daddy!  We still can make our reservation at the swan boats.  ;D  Please notice me Senpai.   

Please don't ban my one and only digital waifu :(     

sworddude

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 05:58:36 am »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

I have to admit this time He's kinda right, it is the off topic section after all.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 06:46:58 am »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

I have to admit this time He's kinda right, it is the off topic section after all.

While that is true, as telly pointed out in the second post, seether has already posted this exact topic before which got closed by the mods, so this one should as well, yet for some reason people keep posting.  If you'd all stop responding, especially after it has been pointed out he's done this before we'd likely see far less of these.

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 07:14:59 am »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

While that is true, as telly pointed out in the second post, seether has already posted this exact topic before which got closed by the mods, so this one should as well, yet for some reason people keep posting.  If you'd all stop responding, especially after it has been pointed out he's done this before we'd likely see far less of these.
That post was from 2018 and it’s now 2020.

The answer could be materially different now.

It’s like if someone asked what your favourite game was two years ago and asked you again now. Would you tell them it’s been done before?

telly

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 09:00:25 am »
Quote from: tripredacus
This isn't the site for these types of topics. You'll need to find some other forum to talk about investing.  >:(

From the thread I linked. Pretty damn unambiguous if you ask me.
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy VI (SNESc), The Last Guardian (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 09:47:34 am »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

That post was from 2018 and it’s now 2020.

The answer could be materially different now.

It’s like if someone asked what your favourite game was two years ago and asked you again now. Would you tell them it’s been done before?

Not my point.  The point is you have created another post that is exactly the same as one you were told should not be here.  I’ve already messaged a mod and hope this gets closed soon.

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 12:38:26 pm »
Quote from: tripredacus
This isn't the site for these types of topics. You'll need to find some other forum to talk about investing.  >:(

From the thread I linked. Pretty damn unambiguous if you ask me.
Why have an off topic section at all then?

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 06:43:56 pm »
Jesus, SHUT UP!

As I said, most of your topics are about investing, money, or finance. And when you do bring up video games it often relates to one of these topics. And as several have pointed out, you've done this same thread before and very similar threads to this. I look forward to the day the mods boot you from this site. It's a complete mystery to me why they haven't yet.