Author Topic: Will I like Tail concerto even though I'm not a furry  (Read 2291 times)

Will I like Tail concerto even though I'm not a furry
« on: April 01, 2020, 04:22:51 pm »
Allow me to explain & to start off like I said & I will admit it again that I'm a otaku,I'm a gamer,I'm a final fantasy fan/huge fan aka final fantasy nerd,I'm a hentai fan,I love hentai both vr & non-vr & I love hentai stuff. If any furries ever found that out about me & if any furries ever found out about my taste in gaming,anime & manga I bet furries will more likely to think I'm a furry too even though I'm not a furry when I see a good game is a good game,when I see a good anime is a good anime & when I see a good manga is a good manga.

Sorry to added a side rant & no no I have nothing against reasonable furries that don't hate us otakus & weebs & don't calling us otakus & weebs degenerates & most of all don't side with Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists. & I'm asking this question because some people saying this game is a furry game or some people brought up this game so I'm asking all of you guys from your experiences of playing this game & your thoughts & your opinions about this game thanks.

To end it here or at least for now don't worry I buy,I still buy,I love,I still love,I play & I still play both the classics & modern games equally & yes I'm including mini consoles. & like Raging Golden Eagle I'm not loyal to a brand to name some of many examples I will admit it again that I have favorite games from Soyny to Microsoft to Nintendo to pc to console to handheld :).

Re: Will I like Tail concerto even though I'm not a furry
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 05:51:51 pm »
Yes. Tail Concerto is an amazing game that you need to play. You do not need to be a furry to love the game.

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 11:55:31 pm »
Your post made me laugh because one of the only furries I personally know loves that game and it's one of his top games.

But from what I know and from what i've seen it looks like a good game that could appeal to anyone, furry or otherwise :p

sworddude

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 05:59:37 am »
so you need to be a furry to enjoy sonic games?

interesting opinion I'd say  ::)
Your Stylish Sword Master!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 08:16:27 pm »
Nope you definitely don't need to be a furry to like this game.

indenton

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 10:14:30 am »
Why would summarise the game by species or these fictional characters, not the writing, no their personalities, not the gameplay.

Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet & Clank, Klonoa... Am I just not aloud to enjoy these games anymore? This shouldn't matter as much as you're implying.

sworddude

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 05:54:54 pm »
The general consensus calls a person a furry for some of the following reasons

1:

wanting to do inapporpiate things to a furry character

2:

Being more on the hardcore side: like doing cosplayof such furry characters exclusively usually at furry conventions.

3:

Being really obsessed about them, intense discussions with other fans, discussions wich go far beyond just being a fan of the character. discussions that are not necesarrily about gameplay or the  personality of said characters.

That's when most people call someone a furry.

Since otherwise pretty much everyone on this world would be a furry.

Everyone likes some of the classic disney/ warner bros cartoons (mickey mouse donald bugs bunny), Pretty much anyone has played some classic videogames with animal characters as sonic, ratchet and clank sly cooper, heck mario has a tanooki suit. a ton of people played pokemon.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 06:02:00 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 04:01:01 am »
Why would summarise the game by species or these fictional characters, not the writing, no their personalities, not the gameplay.

Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet & Clank, Klonoa... Am I just not aloud to enjoy these games anymore? This shouldn't matter as much as you're implying.

Ikr & I'm just curious about you guys your opinions about the game or if you want feel free to disregard this random question :)

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2020, 04:03:38 am »
I apologize everyone this question was just a random question if you guys want feel free to disregard this random question I'm only just curious since someone brought up this game