Author Topic: value of sonic riders xbox bonus disk?  (Read 1870 times)

value of sonic riders xbox bonus disk?
« on: April 02, 2020, 02:09:05 pm »
hello! 1: thanks for your time, 2, i have a copy of sonic riders with a bonus disk containing five episodes of sonic x. aparently it only came with the early versions of the xbox disk, but i cannot for the life of me find any copies on ebay, or anywhere. any idea what its worth? btw, if you havent played it, its really fun.
signatures are too mainstream, man.

Re: value of sonic riders xbox bonus disk?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 03:52:15 pm »
According to amazon they have one currently in stock, new and unopened sealed currently runs at around $80 USD but used according to by research currently runs at around $8 USD. Not sure about the bonus disc but I could imagine selling the bonus disc without the base game probally is not worth that much at all currently

Sonic Riders - Xbox
https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Riders-Xbox/dp/B000C427N2
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 04:59:00 pm »
thanks. thats actually exactly what i have at the moment. its still a pretty interesting thing on its own.

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 06:58:52 pm »
thanks. thats actually exactly what i have at the moment. its still a pretty interesting thing on its own.

Just some words of advice on retro game prices from my experience

Rare or not, usually retro disc based racing games don't sell for a lot of money currently, but usually the more expensive type of retro games are usually the games that are open world RPG's or early 3D Platforming types of games.

I could be wrong, but every single RPG or 3D platforming retro video games I came across in the wild goes for $10 USD or more used  even as a loose disc.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:05:37 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 10:43:27 am »

Just some words of advice on retro game prices from my experience

Rare or not, usually retro disc based racing games don't sell for a lot of money currently, but usually the more expensive type of retro games are usually the games that are open world RPG's or early 3D Platforming types of games.

I could be wrong, but every single RPG or 3D platforming retro video games I came across in the wild goes for $10 USD or more used  even as a loose disc.
thanks for the tought, altough i have plenty of experince collecting. i primarily collect handhelds, like neo geo pocket, wonderswan, and i even have a japan import blue psp 3000. i also primarily collect racing games, rpgs, old fps games, fighting/arcade gamesd, and oddball games. but i still apreciate the tip!