Author Topic: Question on other merchandise  (Read 1214 times)

Question on other merchandise
« on: April 10, 2020, 02:44:07 am »
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place, but question I can't seem to find a firm answer on. There's various plushes and figures in the database (clearly relating to either a game character or place), but it doesn't seem like many other video game related plushes and figures have been added. I have a few items I was wondering about adding, such as the Sanei Super Mario plushes and the recent Bring Arts series Kingdom Hearts figures. They're both game-related, but I wasn't sure if they belonged here. Thoughts?

tripredacus

Re: Question on other merchandise
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 09:48:13 am »
Video game related toys and stuffed animals can be put in the database, no problem. The character or representation must be based from a video game. We cannot support the addition of toys for characters that were in video games, but are not video game characters.

Also, there are some toy series that are known as "multi-property brands" that may contain a video game toy in addition to other toys. For example with Revoltech, there are Zone of the Enders toys that could be put into the db, but the other non-video game toys that are in that line are not allowed to be here.