Author Topic: All non-gaming talk.  (Read 9477 times)

Re: All non-gaming talk.
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2020, 06:54:58 pm »
Dear Diary Entry # 14 -  I have come to the rationalization. That humans are the virus, covid is the cure. 

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2020, 08:06:03 pm »
I have to say it! Wow! I read every word of that, Wow!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 08:09:28 pm by wartoy »

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 01:45:23 am »
Dear Diary Entry # 14 -  I have come to the rationalization. That humans are the virus, covid is the cure.

What a POS. How does everyone give Seether a hard time foe pointless posts- but this guy gets to constantly spout his crazy shit, now seemingly supporting the deaths of 1/4 million people. Did you think the Holocaust was a cure too? Maybe...the final solution?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:48:01 am by wolff242 »

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2020, 06:22:26 am »

What a POS. How does everyone give Seether a hard time foe pointless posts- but this guy gets to constantly spout his crazy shit, now seemingly supporting the deaths of 1/4 million people. Did you think the Holocaust was a cure too? Maybe...the final solution?

My guess is no one is really reading this thread anymore (I know I'm not).  Feel free to report him.

tripredacus

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2020, 09:43:23 am »

What a POS.

Its a meme, ever seen The Matrix?

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2020, 11:14:55 am »

What a POS.

Its a meme, ever seen The Matrix?

Saw it when it came out, didn't like it. Either way, not too funny when actual people are dying right now.... A lot of people's parents and grandparents, but that's OK here? What about all his other rambling posts. Again, why does seether get crap, but this guy gets a constant free pass? (Not defending the nonsense seether puts out, just sayin')

tripredacus

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2020, 12:15:51 pm »
Humans being a virus predate both the recent covid meme, and the mention in the Matrix. It is a facet of the antihumanism philosophy and also exists in some naturalist (nature/planet) theories. Even if we were to believe this philosphy, Covid-19 is not even close to being a cure.

Don't take it personally.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:20:11 pm by tripredacus »

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2020, 12:22:10 am »
Dear Diary Entry #15:  An elderly man who has clearly never conversed on the internet before got irritable over a recycled meme said in a tongue in cheek manner.  Completely dismantling my idealogy that noone reads this thread.  I guess even a barren, desolate wasteland of pain and mediocrity has corpses and vultures to feast upon said corpses.   If only Seether berated me with the same intensity  :'(      I really think society has become way too attatched to this victim mentality.  As if humor cant be a coping mechanism for those effected.   Guaranteed doing more to spread the virus today than I have.  But standing on a soap box because god forbid someones opinion differs.  Not like (while a joke)  my statement isnt a scientifical fact or anything.  Because it is by definition.  Feel how you feel.  The diary goes on.

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2020, 12:33:20 am »
Dear Diary Entry #16:  Squilliam seems to rub in his long list of accomplishments to a minimum wage making aspiring Squidward who has seemed to have gotten dealt the wrong card in life. He does this only because of his own insecurities. You can't buy friends, You can't buy true love, and you can't buy happiness. We only have three people in this world, Me Myself and I. Solo ride, we have ourselves for life. Squidward while a mediocre, failed clarinet player. Has moxie, has spunk, has guts and determination. And God damn it. He has a personality. And thats stuff that you can't teach in a music class.  Squilliam should feel shame, He should feel damn shame.

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2020, 02:09:50 pm »
Edit: Nevermind...not worth the effort.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 03:13:15 pm by wolff242 »

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2020, 09:32:15 pm »
Dear Diary Entry #17-   Today has been a crippling low point in the series of unfathomable lows  :'(   I hear acid rain, I just feel this constant and consistent pressure in my chest.  Anxiety and insecurities.  I set myself up for my inevitable doom but it never comes.  This thread has acted as a crutch,  I was told by someone recently to vocalize, and catelog my situations, feelings.  This diary provides a bit of a place to seek serenity, solace and comfort.  Like a little world where I can enter and be myself.  My Seether palace.   Today is mother's day.   My mother has done more for me than I can ever muster in mere words.  Was the shoulder to cry on when I would scrape a knee,  through depression, and bouts with ADHD and compulsive disorders.   She was there through every hospital visit, tonsil surgery.   She's like a comic book hero penned by Stan Lee.   No woman is as strong to me. 

But I sit, the sound of rain drops trickling against the glass of my windows.  In the darkness.  A stomach filled of starburst flavored jelly beans.  And to be honest....  I don't know what to make of my sad pitiful existence anymore.    I'm 23 years old,  the thought of my moms tear drops pattering against the wood of the floor is what keeps me in this world to begin with.   On such a happy day,  a celebratory day to bask in love with my family.  I am in a locked room, I spend most days laying on the floor even though I have a bed.   I feel like a man of shattered dreams.  Like i'm chasing an ever elusive rabbit through a forest trying to keep up with the complexities of life.  And the harder I try, the harder I fall.  I just want all my dreams,  their in my hands but I shake myself awake.  I'm haunted by the past, memories of each breakup.   The feeling of love you sense when you're in a euphoric mind state chest to chest with destiny,  but then it's snatched from you like taking a toy from a toddler.   I'm a slave to the soil.   Today millions of people will die.   They wanted a chance at life that they'll never truly get again.   Children dying of lukemia.  5 years old.   Stripped of that chance and here I am,  Healthy,  hundreds of luxuries and even a girlfriend.  And I have selfish thoughts.   I think of myself lower than that of mud, trash,  toxic sludge under a plumbers boot in a septic tank far below the depths of hell.   Irradiating pain.     I pay people 10 dollars for facebook likes.  I am that pathetically invested in an alter persona that I have some sort of depressing intanglement with it.  I value my entire life's worth on the consistency and quality of posts. 

If god were to come down now, shatter the earth in half, crash us with the holy water until we drown in the blood of jesus.  I just hope that my alleigence with the other side may come soon,  and if I were to perish, may the wound help my mother be blessed for many eternity.  I suffer so much,  and every day that glass mirror gets tougher to watch.  I am infactuated with death, I just feel like life is one big series of obstacles set to knock you down.  And just when you think you've figured it out,  like a rubik's cube it twists and foils your plans and knocks you to the ground in a beaten mess.    What is Love without Hate.  2 4 letter words.  Antonyms of one another.   But damn....   You can't have a ship,  a ship sinks.   I have abondoment issues.  And any of you here who are angered by the previous posts I have made.  I apologize :(      I am foiled.  I am a spoiled, entitled brat who can't ponder the thought of not being adequate enough for people i've never met so I shut aside the people who actually love me.    I have been strong this far, but I feel my grip loosening.    Because what's happiness without the people you love?   What marraige or life without a family to cheer you on at the alter.   I'm not sure what's about to happen next.  But I ask for strength and guidance from a higher power.   Not god.  But spirtual energies.   Encompass me,  electrically, statically.  Save me.

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2020, 10:05:16 am »
Wild rant that I refuse to read
Hey bud, maybe dial it down a few hundred notches.  Either the joke has gone on for far too long or you need to go see a therapist and sign up for a live journal account.

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2020, 06:22:47 pm »
Dear Diary Entry # 18 :  I like pancakes

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2020, 06:24:29 pm »
I suggest @Marvelvscapcom2 to write a book rather than to waste time on here writing literature and not getting paid for it.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2020, 11:02:39 pm »
Wild rant that I refuse to read
Hey bud, maybe dial it down a few hundred notches.  Either the joke has gone on for far too long or you need to go see a therapist and sign up for a live journal account.

Woah!  Let’s not get reckless here.