Author Topic: Bump Thread  (Read 1440 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Bump Thread
« on: August 04, 2020, 01:38:28 pm »
If you know, you know.

sworddude

Re: Bump Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 01:42:42 pm »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

pzeke

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 07:20:33 pm »
You're seriously trying too hard, dude.

This is quite a turn of events; if seether had been the one to do this, my-oh-my, you would've been one of the many to scream blue murder.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 07:50:33 pm »
You're seriously trying too hard, dude.

This is quite a turn of events; if seether had been the one to do this, my-oh-my, you would've been one of the many to scream blue murder.

I think you like me....

It was all in good fun, no harm done.

pzeke

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 08:35:56 pm »

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 09:04:51 pm »

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point.

To echo pzeke's point, there was a bit of a blow up while you were gone, that resulted in the mods having to put together a solid list of enforceable forum rules, and this post does, at least on it's face - unless I'm missing something, violate them.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 09:50:15 pm »
Make a joke and and the world comes to an end...sorry, everyone
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:01:31 pm by burningdoom »

sworddude

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2020, 05:23:07 am »
I don't see the issue, there is no bump thread yet, and now we have one, one of them admins himself personally suggested to use that instead  ::)

Is there a bump thread someplace?

Sure he mentioned some extra stuff in the end, but than again why mention it in the first place. Seems to me that he really wanted us to use a bump thread for certain things.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:26:33 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2020, 07:03:13 am »
Well, I am still at a loss to what this thread is, which is why I said it appears to be in violation - unless there's something I'm missing.

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2020, 08:40:33 am »
Well, I am still at a loss to what this thread is, which is why I said it appears to be in violation - unless there's something I'm missing.
I don't know what this thread is either, but I'm gonna say I don't think it violates the rules.

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2020, 08:55:09 am »
I don't know what this thread is either, but I'm gonna say I don't think it violates the rules.

Then at best it should be moved to Off Topic, shouldn't it?

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2020, 08:56:24 am »
Just found where all this came from.  I'll patiently await trip to close the thread.   :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:03:14 am by Cartagia »

tripredacus

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2020, 09:36:54 am »
A "bump thread" is a type of spam thread, specifically for raising post count while having fun. We don't have a "spam" forum, and threads like this are against the forum rules.

Anyways, it was all in good fun, no one will be banned from this incident.  ;D

EDIT: How bump threads work, you just reply with "bump" ... and each post in the thread is just bump or some sentence with bump in it.