Author Topic: Hardest video game levels ever series - I would appreciate feedback?  (Read 1544 times)

I am in the process of making a series beating the top 20 most difficult video game levels if anyone is interested I would appreciate feedback?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT0l3dTokek

Thanks guys.

Re: Hardest video game levels ever series - I would appreciate feedback?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 03:20:50 pm »
Battletoads - Turbo Tunnel

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 12:16:07 pm »
Halo Combat Evolved, Final Mission? BY YOURSELF

Race a dune buggy with wavy and floatily controls on a set timer with explosion's and enemies firing all over the place and make it to the final jump on time even after your go through all those swarms or enemies called the Flood Levels, in which are Not made up of water but The Flood was a name for a zombie like enemy that can come back to life after you kill them, and then after dealing with the flood levels through in a timed mission where it would make any racing game fan scream, bloody murder and throw their controller against the wall, but I've actually beaten Halo: Combat Evolved multiple times on the easiest setting but it's leaves me cussing every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXWkprvF9H0
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 12:19:38 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dreama1

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 02:46:25 pm »

Race a dune buggy with wavy and floatily controls on a set timer with explosion's and enemies firing all over the place and make it to the final jump on time even after your go through all those swarms or enemies called the Flood Levels, in which are Not made up of water but The Flood was a name for a zombie like enemy that can come back to life after you kill them, and then after dealing with the flood levels through in a timed mission where it would make any racing game fan scream, bloody murder and throw their controller against the wall, but I've actually beaten Halo: Combat Evolved multiple times on the easiest setting but it's leaves me cussing every time

Was easy, beat it when I was 7. Halo 3 flood level was much worse, or the ship level in halo 2 on legendary felt almost impossible.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 06:39:11 pm »

I think you gave up to soon on this one it's not that bad you just need to be patient and not rage you can do it.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 06:43:14 pm »
T.M.N.T under water level

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 10:25:45 pm »
I've beaten all Halo games so far except Halo Wars 1 and 2 and Halo 2 and Halo 4, to be honest, but I'm not a good player I lose energy fast really fast then I get pissed at my body, not really the game it's more I get pissed at myself for always being sick. I living a home without air condition so, it makes every game harder to play, and not only that I keep having to itch and it's annoying. showers don't help my itchy skin either nor cream.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

megasilverx1

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 12:00:08 am »
Sounds like a fun idea for a series. I'm surprised how high up MM9 Wily stage 3 and Shovel Knight's flying machine level were on that list.

Warmsignal

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 12:27:44 am »
"The President's Run" - Driver (PS1).

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 10:10:21 am »
NES Ninja Gaiden Act 6 Stage 2. Infamous for its difficulty.
NES Double Dragon II, the temple level (I forget the level number) with the conveyor belts, spinning gears, and disappearing platforms. Another infamous one.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 10:19:07 am by undertakerprime »

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2021, 02:29:38 am »
Ghosts 'n Goblins and its sequel Ghouls 'n Ghosts

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2021, 09:00:33 am »
Very left field but I found the final mission for The Simpsons Hit and Run to have a HUGE difficulty spike, you had to race from one side of the map to the other in an unforgiving time limit - I never actually beat the game despite loving it due to how difficult this level was!

Game - The Simpsons Hit and Run
Level - Alien 'Auto'topsy Part III

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2021, 09:20:14 am »
T.M.N.T under water level

It's not even close to the hardest level in the game, but like the Turbo Tunnel, it is just where most people quit.

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2021, 06:19:39 pm »
LocoRoco 2 - Fort BuiBui 3
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

telly

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 08:54:48 am »
The second to last level in Ghosts 'n' Goblins Arcade before the final boss. Tried many many times but was never able to beat it.
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy VI (SNESc), The Last Guardian (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery