Author Topic: Misc. NISA Merch. and 'odd' books?  (Read 1347 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Misc. NISA Merch. and 'odd' books?
« on: May 05, 2012, 05:43:18 pm »
Does anyone else here have any of NISA's misc. items?
(Like Giclees, various/assorted "Prinny's", etc)...

And/or the various NISA/NISA-Related "Art-Books"?
*NOT* the small ones that come w/ the LE's...but

The bigger (iirc - they go for ~ $75.00 or so/brand new in Bookstores like Barnes & Noble) 100 page (or so) art books for Ar tonelico & Atelier series?

I'm nowhere near ready yet (I'm going to keep adding stuff here a little at a time (games 1st) in order; for my PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, and Game-Cube games)...then hopefully/eventually get around to strategy guides, ost's and other misc. type collectibles...

So, basically, for future reference...does this site (and if so, where & how) track/list things like Giclees, Prinny Plushies, unusual art-books, etc?

Also, if all of my questions are already answered here someplace...a link to it would be just fine :)

*NOTE*

I'm probably the *MOST* "Un-Tech-Savvy" person here...and  my browsing & posting is  somewhat often done via a wireless keyboard for my PS(3).

In other words, if any answers are in the least bit 'technical'...I'll be needing the "For Dummies" version of it!

Thanks!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jobocan

Re: Misc. NISA Merch. and 'odd' books?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 05:51:23 pm »
I think all those random NISA collectibles do have a place on here. You can browse the "Other/Swag" section of the website to see if it fits. http://vgcollect.com/browse/swag

That being said... Those giclees are so expensive, there's one or 2 I want but... screw paying 300$ :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 06:18:10 pm »
I think all those random NISA collectibles do have a place on here. You can browse the "Other/Swag" section of the website to see if it fits. http://vgcollect.com/browse/swag

That being said... Those giclees are so expensive, there's one or 2 I want but... screw paying 300$ :P

They do cost a lot!

Actually, I really lucked-out w/ the one that I got (The "Dressed For Success"/Etna & Flonne Giclee.

I'd wanted it for ages...but never wanted to spend that much on it.
Finally, I bit the bullet & ordered it...and they sent me the *WRONG* Giclee :(

As a long-time customer and on a 1st name basis w/ 2 of their customer service people, I paid to ship it back to them, they sent me a check (re-imbursing me for my shipping charges), *Finally* shipped me the one that I actually ordered...and...
They refunded me 1/3 of the cost ($100.00) :)

So...yeah -still- a lot of money, but, imo, definitely the "best-case" scenario for ordering one!

Thanks for the "Swag" link...I'll be checking that out.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 05:32:26 pm »
Well...checked-out that "SWAG" Link and I didn't see any Giclees or any of the other kinds of N1 prinnies/art-books, etc.

It did have the FF VII: Advent Children Blu-Ray disc though, so I was able to add that at least.

Right now, my sister's borrowing my digital camera (and it might be a week or 2 before I see her/get it back)...

Is it simple/is there a FAQ here about how to add misc. stuff like that if it's not already listed here?

Thanks for any help!

jobocan

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 05:35:44 pm »
The submit button:
http://vgcollect.com/submit

It's on the left side in the list pages.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 01:05:55 pm »
The submit button:
http://vgcollect.com/submit

It's on the left side in the list pages.

Thanks.

I've got it and I love how nice & simple it is to add/edit stuff here!

I just changed the ESRB rating on the Hyperdimension Neptunia MK-2 "Game-Industri Savior" Edition from "T" to "M" since I happened to look at one of my boxes of it while I was on the site.

I guess that now; what - an admin/mod will have to check/verify it, and then it will reflect the change here in the description of the game; right?

jobocan

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 03:42:34 pm »
I guess that now; what - an admin/mod will have to check/verify it, and then it will reflect the change here in the description of the game; right?

Yup. Once an admin accepts a change, you'll get a notification when the change has been done.