Author Topic: What brand of coffee do you drink? How do you like your coffee?  (Read 2790 times)

What brand of coffee do you drink? How do you like your coffee?
« on: November 21, 2021, 08:35:24 pm »
Hello everyone :)

Lately I have in the coffee kick and I wanted to see what everyone else has in the cylindratical container of pleasure and love in their coffee loving abode? Which cup of stanky old mud do you like. Instant or Ground? As I know their are plenty of coffee lovers out there.  From tasters choice to maxwell house or even folger's.  What cup o Joe do you call yours?

My cup

I am only able to drink decaf coffee due to a hypertension disorder that causes caffiene to really make me messed up. Caffiene in general has a addictive dependency for me that I have avoided since middle school :)   With that said as a bean fed Boston boy, I am almost sworn since the womb to be Dunkin driven.  I run on it like America runs on it.  It gives a more robust flavor.  I like my coffee iced and never hot, extra sugar and light cream, a dark color.  I like my coffee like I like we love our media, watered down and filled with lies.

Iams is suggested by every vet because paid promotion like skillshare ads on a youtube video, but in reality the grains within the dog food were sourced shortly before watergate by Richard Nixon, Iams stands for I am S. I am syrpent.  Weather balloons do not fly in V patterns :(  One giant step for man? The moon is a hologram. One giant leap from the director chair to chase the phases of it  Aliens shine the moon up to mock us like a bat signal.

If you could order any coffee for the rest of your life. What is your go to order?

Thanks for sharing

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: What brand of coffee do you drink? How do you like your coffee?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 08:58:53 pm »
I drink a iced coffee with cream and sugar almost every day even if its freezing cold outside. I'm from outside of boston and there's no shortage of DD around here but any Iced coffee will do.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 09:06:12 pm by wartoy »

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 09:21:08 pm »
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but my wife is literally addicted to Starbucks. She has it at least once a day, every day, and has done this ever since I've known her. She becomes depressed without it lol

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 03:04:22 pm »
I drink a iced coffee with cream and sugar almost every day even if its freezing cold outside. I'm from outside of boston and there's no shortage of DD around here but any Iced coffee will do.

Omg same lol. Hot liquids as a collective are not for me. I drink cold iced coffee in the coldest temps. I literally brew coffee hot grounds just for it to go in the fridge until it's cold :) I just can't do the whole blow on it until I can sip and still feels like a thousand french kisses from spyro :( 

Ice blueberry, soy free latte, extra exrra, whipped cream, toasted marshmellow, gluten free caramel drizzle, strained half and half with a turbo shot and 3 sprinkles and mocha frappe cup because styrofoam is bad for my lips. Run it through the mud. Have political debates with it and have it do the hokey pokey and turn itself around.  Is typically my coffee order. They know me.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 05:30:06 pm »
When I can get it, I use Peets Dark Roast beans and either make lattes with my budget espresso machine or pour over with milk when I'm lazy.

Problem is, I can't actually get Peets beans where I live so it's only when I make trips back to the US. Here in Canada I otherwise just get whatever dark roast whole beans costco has discounted.

I never use sugar but I don't care for black coffee either. Makes me too jittery.
Bayleef Forever.

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 07:33:46 pm »
I buy and enjoy Bones brand coffee quite a bit. Yes it's a little gimmicky with all the flavors they offer but if you choose the less over-the-top flavors it's actually very good coffee. Highland Grog is my favorite flavor.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 07:34:25 pm »
Peet's coffee for me. Specifically the Major Dickinson blend. Though most of the time I'm not picky and just perfer a daek roast. Also WaWa coffee tends to be a default when out and about.

Single packet of the natural/raw sugar with some creamer in the first cup then just some creamer in all other cups throughout the day.

I tend to not get flavoered coffee and just use flavored creamer little easier to control the balance that way.

The only major brands I don't care for are Starbucks and Seattle's Best

megasilverx1

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 10:37:13 pm »
I don't really have a specific brand I would call my favorite; usually stick to Folgers, Cafe Bustelo, Starbucks, Barissimo, and Meijer/Frederik's. Unflavored light Roasts are my favorite but occasionally I do enjoy flavored coffee. Like right now I have a bag of Frederik's peppermint mocha flavored ground coffee which is pretty good. Unsweetened black coffee is my favorite, especially when it's cold brew coffee. If it's late and I want something hot, I do keep some decaf around too.

I used to hate black coffee, but once I played the third Ace Attorney game, I started to drink it thanks to it being that game's prosecutor's favorite drink.

sworddude

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2021, 09:57:44 am »
I don't drink coffee I stick with tea or tap water.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 01:57:14 pm »
I don't really have a specific brand I would call my favorite; usually stick to Folgers, Cafe Bustelo, Starbucks, Barissimo, and Meijer/Frederik's. Unflavored light Roasts are my favorite but occasionally I do enjoy flavored coffee. Like right now I have a bag of Frederik's peppermint mocha flavored ground coffee which is pretty good. Unsweetened black coffee is my favorite, especially when it's cold brew coffee. If it's late and I want something hot, I do keep some decaf around too.

I used to hate black coffee, but once I played the third Ace Attorney game, I started to drink it thanks to it being that game's prosecutor's favorite drink.

That's a neat story :) The power of video games and it changing your coffee perspectives. I have done this but with movie characters and youtubers.

theprestige2000

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2021, 11:46:23 am »
Dunkin Dark.  Although I think they renamed it Dunkin Midnight recently.

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 12:35:39 pm »
Honestly, I can’t stand coffee, tea, or alcohol. I mainly drink water, milk, almond milk, and sometimes soda.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2021, 08:55:30 pm »
I should consider buying decaf coffee or just a softer brand.
I remember a humble brand with a generic monkey as mascot and it made a good job being delicious and not terrible overall.

I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

doafan

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2021, 10:08:41 am »
I love my coffee just like my soul: DARK  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

pzeke

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2022, 12:22:48 am »
Honestly, I can’t stand coffee, tea, or alcohol. I mainly drink water, milk, almond milk, and sometimes soda.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!