Author Topic: do you own any pets?  (Read 1158 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

do you own any pets?
« on: November 24, 2021, 11:13:22 pm »
What type of pets do you have? We have 10 ducks,5 chickens,2 gecko lizards,2 tegu lizards,1 tortoise ,4 dogs and lots of fish.
The dogs are my favorites though we have a pitbull a bully a American bulldog and 1 mut how about you guys Any pets?

Re: do you own any pets?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 02:23:37 pm »
Placemarker until I can get to the PC for pics later. I do wish VG collect had an upload from gallery versus image address which seems overly complicated. But I digress :)

I have 1 120 pound Labrador and dogs are mans best friend adage is so true. He's affectionate although one track minded lol. I feel 90 percent of his thoughts are raiding the trash for burger wrappers and licking himself in inappropriate ways :)  The thing most owners would hate that I love is that he does mot obey really lol. He has a human like personality.

I also have 2 cats. One is basically a vegas burlesque dancer the other is such a beautiful fluffy grey dream. Loyal and he hints fruit flies lol. But more later. Happy thanksgiving wartoy.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 10:22:20 pm »
3 cats and a betta fish.

Scooter is one of my cats and he has cancer. Skin cancer. We just had to cut his 2nd lump off at the vet. He's 12. I'm hoping this is it, but being its the 2nd it's not good. Poor guy has his paw all wrapped up right now.

Kittie is our oldest. 16 and still going.

Candy is the youngest and she's a sweetheart and a fluffball. But she's got a meanstreak when it comes to other cats in the neighborhood.

Sugar is the fish, got it for my daughter after she was upset she couldn't win one at the fair. Candy, the youngest cat, loves the fish. Watches it all day.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 10:14:39 pm »
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving as well marvel. 2 of my dogs don't listen well either they are not stupid buy any means but both are very stubborn,Bradley is a bully and Sergeant Trouble is a American bull dog. Then their is Sniper she's a pitbull and the smartest of them all last there's Yoshi she was a rescue,cutest mut you ever saw but dumb as a rock lol.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 10:15:22 pm »
3 cats and a betta fish.

Scooter is one of my cats and he has cancer. Skin cancer. We just had to cut his 2nd lump off at the vet. He's 12. I'm hoping this is it, but being its the 2nd it's not good. Poor guy has his paw all wrapped up right now.

Candy is the youngest and she's a sweetheart and a fluffball. But she's got a meanstreak when it comes to other cats in the neighborhood.

Sugar is the fish, got it for my daughter after she was upset she couldn't win one at the fair. Candy, the youngest cat, loves the fish. Watches it all day.
I don't have any cats I did as a child but never as a adult. I'm not really a cat person I was attacked when I was younger buy my neighbors cat and that was it for me.But I would never want to wish harm them I wish Scooter the best.And hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 10:28:04 pm by wartoy »

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 09:37:35 am »
A cat lives at my house but they are not owned by anyone.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 11:01:54 am »
3 cats and a betta fish.

I don't have any cats I did as a child but never as a adult. I'm not really a cat person I was attacked when I was younger buy my neighbors cat and that was it for me.But I would never want to wish harm them I wish Scooter the best.And hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thanks. He's going for his check-up today.

Hope your Thanksgiving was good, too. I had a good time with family.