Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 73457 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: The Pay It Forward Thread
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2012, 09:40:44 am »
Lol the Jp versions worth about $15 shipped!

That's a *HUGE* difference (*Used* NA copies go for $100+ / sealed ones for $400+)!  >:(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2012, 10:49:25 am »
That's why it wasn't horrifically cheeky for me to ask if anyone had one that needed a new home too :P

anton

« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2012, 02:38:16 pm »

Yeah i paid around 10$ for Suiko 2 JP.
And since you have the Suiko 3 LE i dont think you're interested in mine ahah..

That's a *HUGE* difference (*Used* NA copies go for $100+ / sealed ones for $400+)!  >:(

Please.... The EU version is 250 NOT sealed.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2012, 03:32:39 pm »

Yikes!

ko1ru

« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2012, 07:33:01 pm »
I have three manuals in good condition if anyone is interested in them.  I had sold/given these particular games away, but couldn't find the manuals at the time.  I found them the other day, and now they need homes.  I can send all three together or split them up to whomever wants them.  All three are for SNES and are in black and white:

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
MTV's Beavis and Butthead

karyann

Re: Xenoblade artbook (Pay it forward).
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2012, 11:21:57 pm »
I really want to contribute, but I'm a little low on budget for the moment, and I'm not home for a month so I can't really search through my stuff for anything right now anyway  :-\ . I will eventually, though! I really like the idea of this thread  :)

For now all I can offer is via steam: Day of Defeat: Source, which I had a double, and old Team Fortress 2 items. I don't think I have anything extraordinary, but they're mostly vintage since I played a long time ago (and I believe the "vintage" items have more value for some reason). If you wanna see my inventory, it's right here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tsukinoneko/inventory/#440

I also have keys for Lume, Soulcaster and Soulcaster II for Desura, as I bought an Indie Royale bundle a while ago and I don't use Desura.

Gamecube box+manual for Twilight Princess. I spent forever looking for disk only and got lucky and found one stuck in a bunch of DVDs at a pawn store for $2 so Im giving away my previous box and manual.

If you still have the Twilight Princess manual, I have a collector friend who is missing it since a while and would absolutely love to finally have it! I don't need the box though, so you can keep it for someone else if you like.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:23:31 pm by karyann »

ffxik

« Reply #141 on: January 01, 2013, 01:41:47 am »

The US version isn't far behind cheapest I found on Ebay was $225, Amazon was $250.  Sealed copies hitting the $900+ mark.

Sealed VGA graded ones are considerably higher.  $1200+

In other words it's getting out of hand people.   :-\
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:45:38 am by ffxik »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #142 on: January 01, 2013, 09:02:29 am »

The US version isn't far behind cheapest I found on Ebay was $225, Amazon was $250.  Sealed copies hitting the $900+ mark.

What country are you talking about w/ those prices?!

Couldn't you order them from US Amazon/E-Bay for less?

I mean, I've seen sealed copies on Amazon for $1,000+ -but- they also have them there for 1/2 that price.

Also, keep in mind what they're *really* selling for (After Amazon's 15% off of the top + shipping/insurance, etc)...bet you could knock (at least) $100 off by contacting any of those sellers and cutting-out Amazon :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:07:30 am by disgaeniac »

foxhack

« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2013, 01:56:12 pm »
I really want to contribute, but I'm a little low on budget for the moment, and I'm not home for a month so I can't really search through my stuff for anything right now anyway  :-\ . I will eventually, though! I really like the idea of this thread  :)

For now all I can offer is via steam: Day of Defeat: Source, which I had a double, and old Team Fortress 2 items. I don't think I have anything extraordinary, but they're mostly vintage since I played a long time ago (and I believe the "vintage" items have more value for some reason). If you wanna see my inventory, it's right here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tsukinoneko/inventory/#440
Your inventory says it's empty. :(

ffxik

« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2013, 03:11:51 pm »

What country are you talking about w/ those prices?!

Couldn't you order them from US Amazon/E-Bay for less?

I mean, I've seen sealed copies on Amazon for $1,000+ -but- they also have them there for 1/2 that price.

Also, keep in mind what they're *really* selling for (After Amazon's 15% off of the top + shipping/insurance, etc)...bet you could knock (at least) $100 off by contacting any of those sellers and cutting-out Amazon :)

The US version.  Complete of course, I seen disc only for a lot cheaper.  I tend not to mess with those.

karyann

« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2013, 10:05:57 pm »

That's funny, I see the items  :o I guess it has to do with the link being mine while I'm logged in or something... Maybe with http://steamcommunity.com/id/tsukinoneko/inventory/  ? I still see it without the number at the end, so that might be the issue.

desocietas

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2013, 10:23:10 pm »

That's funny, I see the items  :o I guess it has to do with the link being mine while I'm logged in or something... Maybe with http://steamcommunity.com/id/tsukinoneko/inventory/  ? I still see it without the number at the end, so that might be the issue.

hm, when i click on that link it says your profile is private.  maybe that's what's keeping foxhack from seeing it? unless you two are already friendsies.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2013, 11:39:28 am »
hm, when i click on that link it says your profile is private.  maybe that's what's keeping foxhack from seeing it? unless you two are already friendsies.

Ah, that's it! Just changed the setting from "friends only" to public. Thanks! I didn't even know there were such settings, derp  ::)

desocietas

« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2013, 01:17:04 pm »

Ah, that's it! Just changed the setting from "friends only" to public. Thanks! I didn't even know there were such settings, derp  ::)

:) yup, i see all your fancy tf2 items now.  i'm sure you could put them on the market and get a few coin from it!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2013, 09:24:20 pm »
:) yup, i see all your fancy tf2 items now.  i'm sure you could put them on the market and get a few coin from it!
Not really - most of these items aren't worth any real money, only in-game metal. And since karyann doesn't play anymore...

That Prussian Pickelhaube and the Manniversary Package sure are mighty tempting though, haha.