Author Topic: IBM PCjr Section?  (Read 427 times)

retromangia

PRO Supporter

IBM PCjr Section?
« on: July 08, 2023, 12:32:23 am »
Hey guys,

Just curious if we have a IBM PCjr section? I'm asking because some of the software actually came on cartridges. The one I have is called "Hardware Reference Library - Cartridge BASIC", and I'm honestly not quite sure where to file it under. Thanks!

armani

Re: IBM PCjr Section?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 02:29:27 pm »
Hey guys,

Just curious if we have a IBM PCjr section? I'm asking because some of the software actually came on cartridges. The one I have is called "Hardware Reference Library - Cartridge BASIC", and I'm honestly not quite sure where to file it under. Thanks!
more than likely it would just be under the regular "PC" section

tripredacus

Re: IBM PCjr Section?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 09:54:18 am »
The one I have is called "Hardware Reference Library - Cartridge BASIC"

Item not permitted. Only games from computers can be added here, productivity software and OS not allowed to have entries. Doesn't matter what the media format type is, in this instance cartridge. So if you add any PC Jr game carts to PC section, just put in description that it is for IBM PC Jr models.

Media based cats are in error and will end up getting rectified in the future at some point. Because of that, there is no inclination to make additional media cats. I already took care of the VIC-20, but the C64 and Atari 8-bit will need to be resolved at some point.