Author Topic: Video Game Prices  (Read 890 times)

sworddude

Re: Video Game Prices
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2023, 07:00:35 pm »
10. Complete PS3 Digitales Set of 5 titles, 1. Counter Spy, 2. Dead Nation, 3. Hohokum, 4. Lost in the Rain, 5. Sound Shapes ($400 each average)

I find this to be a little telling about game collectors. These items do not include a game disc but instead a voucher for the digital software. The vouchers have all expired, meaning the product has no actual value related to game content.

I secured a copy of Hohokum three years ago for just under $15, and it's still sealed.

lost in the rain has a physical disc no?
Your Stylish Sword Master!

dhaabi

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2023, 08:02:22 pm »
10. Complete PS3 Digitales Set of 5 titles, 1. Counter Spy, 2. Dead Nation, 3. Hohokum, 4. Lost in the Rain, 5. Sound Shapes ($400 each average)

lost in the rain has a physical disc no?

Lost in the Rain, otherwise known as Rain in western markets, did see a physical disc release, but only in Japan, Asia, and South Korea. As far other markets, it did not.

pzeke

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2023, 09:20:04 pm »
Anyone would like to know what's the 10 most rare games in your collection

What about your collection and why is it zero?

Why is that even a problem? Why must you single out users who come to the forums to participate with the rest of us who happen to have their collection at zero? What do you gain from that, honestly? It's so crass and tasteless coming from an admin; it's arrogant and condescending. There's no rule that states a new user has to have their collection at a set number to partake on the forums.

I imagined if the worst games were the rarest (like Superman 64 goes for 1 million dollars).

Oh for sure, there are crappy games that are worth a hefty trout—the Wii U has a few of them.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!