Author Topic: Arcade Archives  (Read 967 times)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

Arcade Archives
« on: November 05, 2023, 04:14:53 pm »
Having entered every Arcade Archive and ACA Neo Geo game into the database, I'm curious who is into the Hamster Arcade Archives series and if they are any good :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

Re: Arcade Archives
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 09:32:43 am »
Speaking of Arcade Archives, I got most of them check out my PS2 collection for details.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 10:49:09 am »
Speaking of Arcade Archives, I got most of them check out my PS2 collection for details.

Very cool! I quit envy you :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2023, 03:22:38 pm »

also I paid those Internet archives $10.00 donation after I downloaded only some of  my ROMs off their that they didn't already sell on Etsy

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 08:02:59 am »

also I paid those Internet archives $10.00 donation after I downloaded only some of  my ROMs off their that they didn't already sell on Etsy

Etsy is not a game distributor and purchasing ROMs from there (especially if you dont own the game in another capacity) is tantamount to piracy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 08:05:30 am by Cartagia »

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 09:50:23 am »
Anymore? well where is your video games? I am sorry I need to get ROM's because almost all my video games are broken by hack coders. My entire N64 collection I paid for yea?

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 10:16:49 am »
Anymore? well where is your video games? I am sorry I need to get ROM's because almost all my video games are broken by hack coders. My entire N64 collection I paid for yea?

Having and using ROMs is perfectly fine - as long as you have either purchased the ROM from a legal distributor, or own a physical copy of the game.  Etsy sellers cannot legally sell ROMs that they are not the distributor for.  And per forum rules, that type of discussion is verboten.