Author Topic: Shadows of the Damned remaster is $25 and releases this Halloween!  (Read 1295 times)

Full title is Shadows of the Damned: Hella Remastered. It's available on all consoles and PC. It includes 4K support, New Game+ and new costumes.

The price is a bit less than it currently resells for online so that's nice. I don't currently see any info about a physical release.

Trailer: https://youtu.be/TwpT42plQiI

Re: Shadows of the Damned remaster is $25 and releases this Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 06:25:54 pm »
It's a Limited Run Games Exclusive:
https://limitedrungames.com/collections/shadows-of-the-damned-hella-remastered/products/shadows-of-the-damned-hella-remastered-ps5

Which is painful for me being from the UK as I will have to pay extra to import. Interesting to see it is listed at $25 on their website too! Especially when you see Lollipop Chainsaw Remaster going for $45...

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 08:43:10 am »
Wow, $25 for physical too sure is unexpected!

alligo

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2024, 05:21:49 pm »
This is great because I wanted to do it but the base game is not on PC.
https://vgcollect.com/alligo

I don't need a guitar, I'm a Rockstar

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 11:50:00 pm »
Grasshopper developed the original version so this is related.. Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP is now announced for PS4 and Xbox One releasing in November, two months after the PS5, Series X|S, Switch and PC release.

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2024, 12:18:49 am »
Not sure if I'll get Lollipop Chainsaw or not, I actually have the original on 360 still I think, I never beat it, but would be fun to give it another go with it being cleaned up abit.  I actually was kinda on board with the "RePop" mode, which is basically a bloodless mode (Though they still have blood and such on the ground from static texturing lol), because it goes with the vibe of the game.  It's supposed to have both the original and this more colorful mode, so best of both worlds.

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2024, 02:45:24 pm »
Not sure if I'll get Lollipop Chainsaw or not, I actually have the original on 360 still I think, I never beat it, but would be fun to give it another go with it being cleaned up abit.  I actually was kinda on board with the "RePop" mode, which is basically a bloodless mode (Though they still have blood and such on the ground from static texturing lol), because it goes with the vibe of the game.  It's supposed to have both the original and this more colorful mode, so best of both worlds.
The original game seems better. I think there's a lot of music removed from the original. I'm not certain but I think they removed most of Jimmy Urine's work from the original and he played a pretty big part.

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2024, 03:05:51 pm »
The original game seems better. I think there's a lot of music removed from the original. I'm not certain but I think they removed most of Jimmy Urine's work from the original and he played a pretty big part.

Eh, the music only matters if you actually know or care about the music and I remember nothing about the original lol I'll be curious to see what the new stuff is.