Author Topic: July 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 32093 times)

jcalder8

Re: July 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2012, 11:56:22 pm »
Picked up Thief Gold and Dungeons of Dredmor on Steam... SOLELY because it gets me to 999 items, and I will make item 1000 TRULY epic... if all goes well, I'll have the find of the year either tomorrow or friday.
Ooh I can't wait!

« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2012, 01:48:12 am »
Got a couple new Saturn titles, one of them traded from @scott.  Thanks scott!  The other I've been hunting down for about 6 months and finally got a copy for a decent price.

« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2012, 11:42:11 am »
Man I've been wanting that MM8 for some time as well. Nice score.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2012, 12:18:33 pm »
Picked up Thief Gold and Dungeons of Dredmor on Steam... SOLELY because it gets me to 999 items, and I will make item 1000 TRULY epic... if all goes well, I'll have the find of the year either tomorrow or friday.

Here's hoping that all goes well & that whatever you're working on comes through for ya!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jobocan

« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2012, 01:23:38 pm »
Here's hoping that all goes well & that whatever you're working on comes through for ya!

Yeah me too... I got an email back from the person telling me it's not sold yet and I got her phone number, as soon as she picks up the phone I'll hopefully make arrangements to pick it up tomorrow and... well this could be one of my best finds since I've started collecting. I'm not spoiling what it is though :p

jcalder8

« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2012, 02:03:48 pm »

Yeah me too... I got an email back from the person telling me it's not sold yet and I got her phone number, as soon as she picks up the phone I'll hopefully make arrangements to pick it up tomorrow and... well this could be one of my best finds since I've started collecting. I'm not spoiling what it is though :p
TEASE!!!!!

foxhack

« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2012, 02:17:46 pm »
*gifts you a random game*

Bwahahahahaha

desocietas

« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2012, 03:54:47 pm »
*gifts you a random game*

Bwahahahahaha

lawl
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jobocan

« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2012, 04:22:28 pm »
Just confirmed with the lady, I'm picking the thing up tomorrow after work. Yayness!

forte

« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2012, 05:46:47 pm »
Not games, but new swag:

Mega Man Pre-Order Gift Clock (from GameStop I think) NIB

1980s Mead "Mega Man" Trapper Keeper Folder

foxhack

« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2012, 06:37:58 pm »

Did they hire whoever did the covers for the early Turbo-Grafx 16 covers to do this?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2012, 06:55:21 pm »

Just confirmed with the lady, I'm picking the thing up tomorrow after work. Yayness!

So...WTF; then man  :o

Put all of the rest of us out of our collective mystery & anticipation...and spill those damned beans already -and- tell us what *Happy* and *Lucky* "# One-Thousand" is gonna' be already :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

forte

« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2012, 07:32:22 pm »

Did they hire whoever did the covers for the early Turbo-Grafx 16 covers to do this?
I don't think it's actually licensed and that Mead invented someone named "Mega Man" and put it on the cover. That or there are worse artists than the ones at Capcom in 1987.

jobocan

« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »

So...WTF; then man  :o

Put all of the rest of us out of our collective mystery & anticipation...and spill those damned beans already -and- tell us what *Happy* and *Lucky* "# One-Thousand" is gonna' be already :P

I won't say what it is until I can post pictures of it! Come on! :P (I promise it's actually something cool and not a dumb joke as some might be expecting)

madmax

« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2012, 07:53:36 pm »

I don't think it's actually licensed and that Mead invented someone named "Mega Man" and put it on the cover. That or there are worse artists than the ones at Capcom in 1987.

Thats a pretty messed up cover. Wow.