Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 163592 times)

foxhack

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2013, 01:24:12 pm »
If anyone has any of those Steam Trading Cards from games and don't intend on using them, I'll take them. :p

ko1ru

« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2013, 01:06:44 pm »
I might have one laying around. I never stand my PS2 up anymore, cause of fear of disc read errors/ scratches. I can look this weekend prolly.

I really appreciate it.  The boyfriend's brother needs one as he has limited space for his consoles and has to stand his up on its side.

bobster

« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2013, 09:09:39 am »
Anyone have a Gamecube disk for the Gameboy attachment they'd be willing to part with on the cheaper side? My one coworker's newphew is looking for one and I said I'd look as well. I figured this was a good place to start :)

Again, just looking for the disk. Guess the poor kid lost his :(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

soera

« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2013, 10:28:05 am »
The bad thing with that is the player itself is almost worthless. You are basically going to pay the same for the disk as you would disk+player. And that combo is normally $35+. Good luck though!

bobster

« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2013, 10:42:45 am »
The bad thing with that is the player itself is almost worthless. You are basically going to pay the same for the disk as you would disk+player. And that combo is normally $35+. Good luck though!

Yeah I've definitely seen that to be the case. Well, you never know! I'll be posting some stuff later on today for sell/trade. Maybe I can grab one for him then.

I think I'll definitely need that luck =P

soera

« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2013, 11:58:38 am »
There are 2 pages of them on Amazon without disk. The cheapest disk only on there is $30 + 4 shipping. The cheapest BIN on ebay is exactly the same price. $34 free shipping. So thats probably what you are looking at. But there is no shortage of disks either so you could probably be a little patient and hopefully get lucky and catch an auction ending cheap.

bobster

« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2013, 01:22:39 pm »
There are 2 pages of them on Amazon without disk. The cheapest disk only on there is $30 + 4 shipping. The cheapest BIN on ebay is exactly the same price. $34 free shipping. So thats probably what you are looking at. But there is no shortage of disks either so you could probably be a little patient and hopefully get lucky and catch an auction ending cheap.

I'll just have to keep an eye out for my coworker. Might find one at a flea market or yard sale one weekend :D

desocietas

« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2013, 09:02:31 pm »
If anyone has any of those Steam Trading Cards from games and don't intend on using them, I'll take them. :p

Hey, you've got plenty!  I just want to craft the badge at least once... not 5 times over like *someone* already has  ::)

read: give them to meeeee   ;D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 09:04:35 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2013, 09:28:48 pm »

Hey, you've got plenty!  I just want to craft the badge at least once... not 5 times over like *someone* already has  ::)

Don't judge me, woman!

Send me a message through Steam tomorrow morning. I'll have a bunch of spare cards by then, and I'll trade all your dupes for stuff you need.

desocietas

« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2013, 02:31:04 am »

Don't judge me, woman!

Send me a message through Steam tomorrow morning. I'll have a bunch of spare cards by then, and I'll trade all your dupes for stuff you need.

haha, sweet.  once i craft the badge once, you're welcome to my dupes as well if you like.  i'm not quite as concerned with leveling it up.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2013, 11:02:48 am »
haha, sweet.  once i craft the badge once, you're welcome to my dupes as well if you like.  i'm not quite as concerned with leveling it up.
Fine, fine. :p

It turns out that we're getting one more card on Sunday too - I just voted and the site said "blah blah vote three more times to get one more card". I thought we wouldn't get cards on the last day of the sale, but go figure.

I have a Skyrim and a Chivalry, I didn't get a Reus. I might be able to get one, just gimme a little bit.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:06:22 am by foxhack »

desocietas

« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2013, 02:07:56 pm »
Fine, fine. :p

It turns out that we're getting one more card on Sunday too - I just voted and the site said "blah blah vote three more times to get one more card". I thought we wouldn't get cards on the last day of the sale, but go figure.

I have a Skyrim and a Chivalry, I didn't get a Reus. I might be able to get one, just gimme a little bit.

Somehow I missed out on one of the votes yesterday, but there's the one this afternoon, so I should be able to snag one more card today (in addition to the one they gave me for crafting the badge itself).  I'll pass those along to you later on.  Thanks again!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

haloofthesun

« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2013, 01:56:07 am »
This seems to be pretty rare, so I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help. I'm looking for the box to Gem Smashers for GBA. There aren't even many carts of this available (right now 4 on Amazon and 1 on Ebay) and in all my time looking I've never once come across the box for this game. If anyone comes across it or has it and is willing to sell it, that'd be great!

soera

« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2013, 09:37:56 am »
You can always see if the people on Amazon are willing to sell the box seperately. A lot of people on there arent gamers and if you make them a decent enough offer, they will seperate. I did that a few times to get the boxes for my DW stuff.

bobster

« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2013, 09:40:54 am »
You can always see if the people on Amazon are willing to sell the box seperately. A lot of people on there arent gamers and if you make them a decent enough offer, they will seperate. I did that a few times to get the boxes for my DW stuff.

I read their post to be that they can't find anyone even selling it complete, let alone to separate the box from the game.