Author Topic: Looking for replacement case and manual  (Read 2070 times)

Looking for replacement case and manual
« on: July 12, 2012, 11:48:06 pm »
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement case (Art Sleeve) and manual for my copy of .hack quarantine?  I've been looking for months and the only thing I have found is an over priced listing on ebay.

soera

Re: Looking for replacement case and manual
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 12:04:42 am »
Damn it, I was so excited ... then I looked at the extra I have and its Infection I have. :(

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 12:31:45 am »
Damn it, I was so excited ... then I looked at the extra I have and its Infection I have. :(

Yeah I know the feeling haha.  I hate the fact that the only .hack game my girlfriend has is Quarantine...To top it off it is in fantastic condition and has the manual :(  Really need to find my own manual and art

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:48:23 am »
ha of course it has to be the most expensive volume of that series...  i have an ebay saved search for anything .hack; i'll keep an eye out for you if i see anything.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 02:04:46 am »
ha of course it has to be the most expensive volume of that series...  i have an ebay saved search for anything .hack; i'll keep an eye out for you if i see anything.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 10:29:34 am »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 01:59:38 pm »
Try looking here:

www.collectorscardsandgames.com

Thanks!  I just emailed them so hopefully they have some things I am looking for.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 02:24:10 pm »
Try looking here:

Thanks!  I just emailed them so hopefully they have some things I am looking for.

Glad to help :)

It's not so much of a "them" as it is just a *HE* :P

His name's Mike -and- he's a fair & honest person to deal with.

His cell-phone # is on his site...and...IMHO...you'll be more likely to get a quicker response via calling him/leaving him a message; than you probably would just by e-mailing him...

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 03:05:43 pm »
Try looking here:

Glad to help :)

It's not so much of a "them" as it is just a *HE* :P

His name's Mike -and- he's a fair & honest person to deal with.

His cell-phone # is on his site...and...IMHO...you'll be more likely to get a quicker response via calling him/leaving him a message; than you probably would just by e-mailing him...

Cool!  So I assume you've purchased things from him before?  I was a little iffy with the payment method but apparently I can use paypal

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 03:55:01 pm »
Yeah, I know the guy personally...but there's others here who have dealt w/ him as well...maybe they could also chime-in & tell you about their thoughts and experiences about dealing with mike...

soera

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 05:41:55 pm »
The man is overworked. He also has to have one of the most unusual places cause half the time he isnt sure if he has an item thats listed or not ... but he has made good deals with the people on here (myself included). The only thing I will tell you is be patient.

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 11:25:41 pm »
I got a reply and he said he didn't have the manual or artwork :(  Although I'll definitely be purchasing stuff from him in the future

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 09:11:21 am »
I got a reply and he said he didn't have the manual or artwork :(  Although I'll definitely be purchasing stuff from him in the future

Cool Beans  ;)

Oh, btw... Soera's right...his only & biggest "down-side" is that he's *NOT* always very fast.  At All.

Which, IMO, is greatly outweighed by the fact that he *IS* very honest, ethical, fair; and, most importantly (IMHO)...is the fact that I've *NEVER* known of him/seen him *Mis-Represent* the quality/condition of anything that he's selling :)

But, yeah...If you're in a rush/impatient to get something...there's certainly *Faster* shippers & sellers out there...

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 12:01:06 am »
Glad to hear good stuff about him.  I have my eye on a few things right now that I may buy from him.  Sucks that I still have to look for the art insert and manual though.  Any other places you all know of.