Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171071 times)

soera

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »
Who is advertising that? I really dont like to order anything from Gamestop but that looks fantastic and if thats how it has to be, then thats how it has to be.

htimreimer

« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2013, 04:01:36 pm »
@desocietas SMT4 is not the only JRPG that coming to the 3DS, bravely default: flying fairy is coming to europe sometime in 2013 and for north america its being released sometime in 2014, you know the 3DS is becoming the PS2 of handhelds aka there's are a lot of JRPG's on the system

« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2013, 04:03:08 pm »
As far as I've seen, this is going to be every copy available, regardless of retailer. 1st print package of sweetness, same as they did with Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Persona 3, etc.

Per their twitters - "The 1st print of Shin Megami Tensei 4 will include a Limited Edition Box Set with a Strategy&Design Book, Music Collection CD, & slipcase."

soera

« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2013, 04:12:29 pm »
Awesome, looks like I finally have something to look forward to. :)

Going to go tonight and try to pre-order it from best buy. It looks as though as its not a particular "limited edition" but its simply the first release of the game so every pre-order should be the same version. Also the price appears to be $50 and considering the price of new games now, you are getting the game at a normal price and all the extra stuff as just a super free bonus!!

LOL apparently someone else beat me to that a few minutes before I typed it. :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 05:26:10 pm by soera »

soera

« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2013, 08:28:50 pm »
Just left Best buy. Its not in their system yet so the floor manager took my info and is going to call me in the morning if she can figure out how to get it ordered tonight/tomorrow morning.

desocietas

« Reply #230 on: April 17, 2013, 09:03:10 pm »
Just left Best buy. Its not in their system yet so the floor manager took my info and is going to call me in the morning if she can figure out how to get it ordered tonight/tomorrow morning.

Strange that you couldn't do it in the store; you can preorder from their website!  That was nice of them - best of luck on the preorder!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #231 on: April 17, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »
Im going to add Zelda to that list the moment she calls me too. :P

ko1ru

« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2013, 09:41:26 am »
Just look at all those goodies for SMT IV!  :o  Can't pass up a pre-order on this one.

scott

« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2013, 10:38:39 am »
Just look at all those goodies for SMT IV!  :o  Can't pass up a pre-order on this one.

Yep. I love Atlus.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #234 on: April 18, 2013, 10:44:40 am »

Hellz-to-the-Yes  :o

Called my local GS yesterday to make sure that they were already accepting pre-orders for the game +  'extras' -and- they are.

She didn't know the price for sure, but, she said she's *pretty* sure that it's going to be $49.99 + tax...

...A LOT for a 3-DS game -but- I'll pay it gladly enough for SMT IV + all of the sweet extras...I like to know the prices before going in to pre-order, because, 99% of the time...I like to pay-it-off completely in advance so I can just pick it up on release day :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2013, 11:23:20 am »
That sounds awesome. You want to pay off mine too? That way I can do the same thing! :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2013, 12:32:18 pm »
That sounds awesome. You want to pay off mine too? That way I can do the same thing! :D

:-*

Love ya bro, but

:'(

no :P

soera

« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2013, 12:40:40 pm »
I had to try.  8) But to be fair like I try to be, it doesnt have to just be you ... I would be so generous as to let anyone pay off my balance. Hows that for awesome?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2013, 01:11:20 pm »
I had to try.  8) But to be fair like I try to be, it doesnt have to just be you ... I would be so generous as to let anyone pay off my balance. How's that for awesome?

Plenty awesome; FTW!

desocietas

« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2013, 01:43:50 pm »
@desocietas SMT4 is not the only JRPG that coming to the 3DS, bravely default: flying fairy is coming to europe sometime in 2013 and for north america its being released sometime in 2014, you know the 3DS is becoming the PS2 of handhelds aka there's are a lot of JRPG's on the system

Yup, lots of good stuff announced recently

- the new flying Pikmin is ADORABLE -

but I haven't had a chance to catch up on everything.  I haven't looked into Bravely Default yet but it's all up in my twitter feed.  Folks are excited!  I'm definitely happy with my 3DS and am wondering how many of them I'll end up with in a few years time.  All these limited edition 3DS XL versions... so tempting!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas