Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170869 times)

teck

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #390 on: September 08, 2013, 11:42:48 pm »
Preordered Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary today.  Hoping the cloth map is actually cloth and not some clothlike-textured paper...

I've had that Pre-Ordered for a bit, I'm under the same hopes....  Also KH 1.5 is right around the corner, so I'm psyhced~!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #391 on: September 08, 2013, 11:45:03 pm »
I got an email a little bit ago telling me that Kingdom Hearts will be available for pick up Tuesday morning. I had forgot I preordered it. It's paid in full though.
I haven't played any kingdom hearts games. I haven't played an RPG since KoToR II forst came out. I'm going to have to make time for this though. I've heard good things. Plus, my wife and kid are going elsewhere next weekend; so I'm sitting in my drawers playing a Mickey Mouse game this weekend.

And be forewarned, there could be another "Chemically Altered Challenge". After a day of Kingdom Hearts storytelling, I'm going to want to unwind with booze and old school vidya games.

soera

« Reply #392 on: September 09, 2013, 09:13:54 am »
Preordered Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary today.  Hoping the cloth map is actually cloth and not some clothlike-textured paper...

I've had that Pre-Ordered for a bit, I'm under the same hopes....  Also KH 1.5 is right around the corner, so I'm psyhced~!

Not sure why they cant release all these Ys titles on the PS3 :(

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #393 on: September 10, 2013, 01:44:15 am »
Not sure why they cant release all these Ys titles on the PS3 :(

I think a nice complete Y's collection would be amazing....

desocietas

« Reply #394 on: September 17, 2013, 01:34:57 pm »
Glad that the a new Ace Attorney is coming (http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/09/17/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-dual-destinies-has-a-release-date) but bummed that it's digital only... *grumps*

Pearl's all grown up:
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jobocan

« Reply #395 on: September 17, 2013, 07:15:08 pm »
Glad that the a new Ace Attorney is coming (http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/09/17/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-dual-destinies-has-a-release-date) but bummed that it's digital only... *grumps*

Yeah, the fact that it's digital-only and 30$ is why I'm not buying it. The game had a physical release in japan, why not here? And why so small a discount? My current "screw Capcom" attitude after all their constant stupid decisions in the last 5 or so years is helping my decision to not buy it.

« Reply #396 on: September 17, 2013, 07:32:54 pm »

Yeah, the fact that it's digital-only and 30$ is why I'm not buying it. The game had a physical release in japan, why not here? And why so small a discount? My current "screw Capcom" attitude after all their constant stupid decisions in the last 5 or so years is helping my decision to not buy it.

If I got it, I would probably import the Japanese copy. It may only be in Japanese, but I would rather have that than a digital copy.

jobocan

« Reply #397 on: September 17, 2013, 10:19:06 pm »

If I got it, I would probably import the Japanese copy. It may only be in Japanese, but I would rather have that than a digital copy.

Yeah, if only the 3DS was region-free...
Actually... I have the japanese versions of 2 (I think, maybe it's 3) and that had the english translation in it. More imports should do that :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #398 on: September 18, 2013, 09:10:38 am »

Agree.

(For me) 'No Physical = No buy'.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2013, 04:11:09 pm »

Agree.

(For me) 'No Physical = No buy'.

I'm so torn.  But if there's not physical version, at least I know it's not going anywhere.  I'll just have to hope for a sale or something.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #400 on: September 18, 2013, 04:18:00 pm »
You never know...some games (like Journey, Flow, & Flower) were *originally* Digital-only -and- eventually ended-up getting a physical release, as well  :-\

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #401 on: September 18, 2013, 04:53:23 pm »
You never know...some games (like Journey, Flow, & Flower) were *originally* Digital-only -and- eventually ended-up getting a physical release, as well  :-\

... and Duck Tales
I'm excited about this.

soera

« Reply #402 on: September 18, 2013, 04:53:57 pm »
You never know...some games (like Journey, Flow, & Flower) were *originally* Digital-only -and- should have never gotten a release, as well  :-\

Fixed that for you! :P

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #403 on: September 18, 2013, 08:22:23 pm »
So I pre-ordered Pokemon X & Y. this is probably the most excited I've been for a Pokemon game since Gold and Silver(which were my first main series Pokemon games)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #404 on: September 19, 2013, 09:58:24 am »
You never know...some games (like Journey, Flow, & Flower) were *originally* Digital-only -and- should have never gotten a release, as well  :-\

Fixed that for you! :P

Yeah, honestly, I've never gotten around to Flow and/or Flower & (after giving Journey a couple of hours); while not *hating* it...well...I wouldn't call it "bad" -but- IMO, I would call it "over-rated".

Also, wasn't "The Walking Dead" another one that was (originally) planned/announced as a 'Digital Only' title...only to later get a physical release -or- was the physical release planned/known about all along...I can't remember, for sure?