Author Topic: Borrowed Games  (Read 1551 times)

fiveforfightng

Borrowed Games
« on: September 16, 2012, 06:13:40 pm »
Not sure if this is the correct forum. But do you still add games to your collection of you borrowed them, and if you have data for them?
Now Playing: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

ffxik

Re: Borrowed Games
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 11:45:02 pm »
Would you add games to your collection if you rent them?

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 12:45:38 am »
I have added a couple to my collection after having "borrowed" them from someone I knew wouldn't want them back.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 09:23:26 am »

Depends...do you *return* your good, rental games?
 ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fiveforfightng

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 05:46:52 pm »
If you go to my collection (sorry for late response), you'll see Super Mario Strikers and Super Monkey Ball are borrowed, and I have returned them to my neighbor, but I do I keep them in my collection since I have data for them, or do they not stay in the collection?
Now Playing: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

jobocan

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 06:13:12 pm »
If you go to my collection (sorry for late response), you'll see Super Mario Strikers and Super Monkey Ball are borrowed, and I have returned them to my neighbor, but I do I keep them in my collection since I have data for them, or do they not stay in the collection?

Well, since you don't actually have the game, I'd remove them, but it's your choice really.

I do have "borrowed" games on my list (specifically Earthbound), but that's a game my friend is probably never gonna ask to have back, so I might as well consider it mine.

scott

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 06:20:55 pm »
I do have "borrowed" games on my list (specifically Earthbound), but that's a game my friend is probably never gonna ask to have back, so I might as well consider it mine.

That's pretty lucky for you, ha. Wish I had friends that just lent me their spendy games and never asked for them to be returned.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

ffxik

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 02:27:05 am »

Depends...do you *return* your good, rental games?
 ;D

I haven't rented a game since the PS1 era.  The last 2 were King of the Fighters 95 and Mechwarrior 2, which was early 96
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:30:30 am by ffxik »

jcalder8

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 11:37:31 am »
I haven't rented a game since the PS1 era.  The last 2 were King of the Fighters 95 and Mechwarrior 2, which was early 96
I thought I remembered a lot of details about the games I have played but this is pretty impressive that you remember the last two games you rented!

ffxik

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 03:23:50 am »
I thought I remembered a lot of details about the games I have played but this is pretty impressive that you remember the last two games you rented!

Two reasons for that were, when I brought the games back I was informed of them going out of business.  They were also the very first games I ever played on a PSX