Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1597131 times)

karyann

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11250 on: June 01, 2016, 10:16:41 pm »
I am getting old, i have heart burn right meow.  :'(

I've been having heartburns since I was 20. You're most likely not that old yet ;)

Seriously though, I always keep a few tabs of Gaviscon in my bag. It's a life (or at least mood) saver.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11251 on: June 02, 2016, 01:49:59 am »

I've been having heartburns since I was 20. You're most likely not that old yet ;)

Seriously though, I always keep a few tabs of Gaviscon in my bag. It's a life (or at least mood) saver.

I normally don't get it. My younger brother gets it a lot. Though I'll take getting heart burn at 20. Then starting losing and going thin in my hair in my late teens. Early 20s. :(
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #11252 on: June 02, 2016, 08:08:23 am »
All I know is that Lady K is a fellow June birthday, just like yours truly!

Oh man, VGC Parttyyyy  8)

I turn 22 and a half on June 7th, am I allowed to join the birthday fun?  ;)

Let's throw a mega party! My birthday is Saturday, the 4th  8)

Excellent! I'll call the party planner and make sure that everything is top of the line. I'm thinking the base colors for the decorations will be pink and white. It'll be lovely!

gf78

« Reply #11253 on: June 02, 2016, 09:00:21 am »

I normally don't get it. My younger brother gets it a lot. Though I'll take getting heart burn at 20. Then starting losing and going thin in my hair in my late teens. Early 20s. :(

Oy....ever had acid reflux?  I've had it for about the last ten years.  Nothing like being awakened in the middle of the night as a volcano of stomach acid suddenly enters your mouth and nose like a chestbuster in Aliens.   :o
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

karyann

« Reply #11254 on: June 02, 2016, 09:03:55 am »
Excellent! I'll call the party planner and make sure that everything is top of the line. I'm thinking the base colors for the decorations will be pink and white. It'll be lovely!

That'll probably be the girliest party I'll have in my whole life haha  :P I'm still looking for things to do and eat on Saturday, but the 2 activities I wanted to do most aren't possible this weekend  :'( I don't know at all what else to do.

kashell

« Reply #11255 on: June 02, 2016, 09:25:26 am »

That'll probably be the girliest party I'll have in my whole life haha  :P I'm still looking for things to do and eat on Saturday, but the 2 activities I wanted to do most aren't possible this weekend  :'( I don't know at all what else to do.

Which two activities do you want to do?

« Reply #11256 on: June 02, 2016, 10:14:33 am »
For my birthday, I'm getting chicago style pizza and hopefully not having any human interaction with anyone except my wife... and I guess the pizza guy.

At least that would be my preference.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:42:30 am by ctracy87 »

gf78

« Reply #11257 on: June 02, 2016, 10:31:31 am »
Broke down and bought some Blu-Rays last night.  A special edition of Spaceballs, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man 1, 2 & 3 and Deadpool.  I have to say, Deadpool is one of the funniest movies I have watched in quite some time. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

telly

« Reply #11258 on: June 02, 2016, 10:38:49 am »

Well that's where our big party will come in!  8)

Hmm, what would be the epicenter of where the three of us live? Toronto maybe? Haha ;D
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #11259 on: June 02, 2016, 11:10:42 am »
Toronto it is. I love that city. I'd live there if it didn't get so damn cold.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11260 on: June 02, 2016, 12:31:37 pm »

Just gotta have someone warm next to you at night, thats all.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #11261 on: June 02, 2016, 12:57:46 pm »
For my birthday, I'm getting chicago style pizza and hopefully not having any human interaction with anyone except my wife... and I guess the pizza guy.

Sounds like a great plan, what activities would you recommend while/before/after that delicious pizza? We are both gamers but like different games  ::) but I guess I could force him to play a console game with me just this once  ;)

Which two activities do you want to do?

I especially wanted to see the Bodies World: Animals Inside Out exhibit (http://www.montrealsciencecentre.com/temporary-exhibition/animal-inside-out)
But the Science Center is currently closed because the employees are on strike  :(

The other thing is a... tree-parcour kind of thing? You have a harness and do cool parcour things in trees. There's a miniature version of this in the Old Port, set in a pirate ship. It's super fun, but my boyfriend feels like he couldn't physically handle it currently, and I'm not going to push him for that.
Here's a video since my description sucks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e_yz6QPeJQ

maximo310

« Reply #11262 on: June 02, 2016, 01:03:34 pm »
^
Wow, that Bodyworld animal exhibit looks pretty cool; I remember seeing the original version exhibit a few years back, and I thought that it was pretty well done, especially with the preservation of the bodies. I didn't know they made one for animals, so I'll have to check out if it comes to the US.

telly

« Reply #11263 on: June 02, 2016, 01:04:43 pm »

In all seriousness, how cold does it actually get around there in the summer?
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #11264 on: June 02, 2016, 01:27:55 pm »

Sounds like a great plan, what activities would you recommend while/before/after that delicious pizza? We are both gamers but like different games  ::) but I guess I could force him to play a console game with me just this once  ;)
Our anniversary is pretty close to my birthday, so we generally use the anniversary to spend the day eating sushi and playing multiplayer games, usually it's Mario Party or Pokemon Puzzle League, but this year we will probably play Fallout Brotherhood of Steel... and Mario Party.

Birthday though, I think it's usually do my own thing and play whatever game I feel like.  My wife and I are similar that way, she's always claimed to be a gamer, but she rarely plays games, and when she does it's RPGs and stuff (Not knocking it).  But we finally got a gaming computer and now she plays games like crazy, she is totally a PC gamer, she finally gets FPS games now that she can use a keyboard and mouse.  She's been more open to different kinds of games now that she has a better understanding of how the games work now.  Don't ask me, somehow it took a keyboard and mouse for her to understand using 2 joysticks. 

To answer your question though, I have no suggestions for you other than to maybe find some sort of middle/common ground, and pick a game there that's multiplayer.