Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1605487 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11475 on: June 28, 2016, 02:59:28 pm »
No soera shrine, but I'll let you stay anytime you want.  All you fools need to come visit. 

Thank y'all.  I'm looking forward to it.  I'm so pumped!  It's going to be great!  I've even got a project for this winter.  It has a good size storage shed.  Guess what's getting finished out and will be the arcade.   8)

In related news: Who thinks Primal Rage would be a fun arcade cabinet to have?

soera

« Reply #11476 on: June 28, 2016, 03:45:42 pm »
You need a 4 player Gauntlet cab!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11477 on: June 28, 2016, 03:58:32 pm »
You need a 4 player Gauntlet cab!

Not near as much fun when you add a "free-play" button.  We played one at Louisville, and it left a lot to be desired.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11478 on: June 28, 2016, 04:01:16 pm »
So...very...bored.

I'm at work, in front of my desk, waiting for my students to finish their assignments from the day before. Every single period today has been like this. You can only surf the internet so much.

tpugmire

« Reply #11479 on: June 28, 2016, 04:47:38 pm »
Has anyone programmed an arduino before?  I found something that is super cool, but I have no idea how to go about it.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

kashell

« Reply #11480 on: June 28, 2016, 06:11:32 pm »
Well, balls...Star Ocean doesn't get here until tomorrow.

desocietas

« Reply #11481 on: June 28, 2016, 06:22:35 pm »

Aw, that sucks. Who'd your order from? I lucked out yesterday - got both Star Ocean CE and Grand Kingdom yesterday in the mail. I ordered from the publisher site.

Got Ori and the Blind Forest LE today, finally!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11482 on: June 28, 2016, 09:51:04 pm »
Stupid eBay!

I bought some shoes off of eBay. I got a notice today saying I have to pay the post office $9.31 in postage.

So I sent a photo of it to the seller, and requested a $9.31 refund to cover it.

First, the seller tells me that I need to argue with the post office about it because he knows he calculated it right. I send a response, with the pic again, stating that the notice clearly says $9.31, and that I already paid him a postage fee when I paid for the item. He says he'll split the difference and give me $4 and some change, because he doesn't want to give me the shoes for $10. Of course, I'm not okay with that. Then he suggests to send the shoes back to him and he'll give me a refund once he gets them. Again, not okay with that. Why should I pay the shipping cost to get him back the shoes, and I damn sure don't trust him at this point, so who's to say I'll get the refund once he has them?

So I call eBay support. I tell them everything. They tell me to message him one more time, asking for the partial refund again and telling him that I contacted them. The reply I get from the seller is, "I'll wait for eBay to message me."

As if that wasn't frustrating enough, when I call back eBay to tell them how it went, the first guy never put ANYTHING on my account that I ever called! So now I'm looking like I was full of shit.  >:(
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:59:01 pm by burningdoom »

kashell

« Reply #11483 on: June 29, 2016, 08:40:57 am »

Aw, that sucks. Who'd your order from? I lucked out yesterday - got both Star Ocean CE and Grand Kingdom yesterday in the mail. I ordered from the publisher site.

I ordered it from Square's website because of the shiny extras. Luckily, I did pick up the strategy guide yesterday and finished reading through all of the introductory material. I had an e-credit from Barnes and Noble so I picked it up from there.

Did you try Star Ocean yet??

gf78

« Reply #11484 on: June 29, 2016, 09:11:13 am »

I have yet to pop Ori into my Xbox but am excited to do so.  It looks fantastic.  Been busy with Halo 5 and a bit of Forza 6.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

telly

« Reply #11485 on: June 29, 2016, 09:26:09 am »

I have yet to pop Ori into my Xbox but am excited to do so.  It looks fantastic.  Been busy with Halo 5 and a bit of Forza 6.

I can't wait to start playing it too! I want to listen to the soundtrack now but I think I would enjoy it more if I'm playing the game while listening to it.  :)

Have you tried anything from Rare Replay yet?
Currently Playing:
Super Monkey Ball (GC), Tunic (Switch), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

necrosexual

« Reply #11486 on: June 29, 2016, 09:34:16 am »
So, I've been seeing quite a few "Code of princess" games recently added to people's collections here.

Anyone playing it yet?

What do you think of it?

What (other games) is it like?

Think it'd be playable one-handed?

On another note - I received shipping-confirmation from NIS America yesterday stating that my pre-ordered/LE copies of Mugen Souls are on their way...

While NIS America *is* one of my favorites - it *is* somewhat disappointing that those who pre-ordered (here in the USA, at least) the game are getting it *after* those who just strolled into a game store & picked up a copy and/or pre-ordered it from places like Gamestop.

Oh well, I hear that the "art-book" that's included w/ the GS "pre-order package" is just the liner of the OST package w/ like 4 or 5 images on it.

So, I'll take my solace in the superior "LooT" & "extras" that will be arriving w/ my LE's :)

To be honest, I probably need 3-5 more days to knock-out the rest of Cross Edge's post-game before I'll actually start *playing* it anyway...

ngl nisa has been messing up lately
my grand kingdom grand is STILL not here
the game came out in shops yesterday.

i called usps and it's prolly on its way to the east coast so tomorrow maybe?
but it's seriously annoying as shit to know i'm not the only one affected by their really late shipping dates.

as for code of princess i have it, i didn't like it too much but ymmv

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

kashell

« Reply #11487 on: June 29, 2016, 09:44:43 am »
That is, like, totally so four years ago.

gf78

« Reply #11488 on: June 29, 2016, 11:55:10 am »
I can't wait to start playing it too! I want to listen to the soundtrack now but I think I would enjoy it more if I'm playing the game while listening to it.  :)

Yes actually!  First thing I fired up was Conker's Bad Fur Day.  I've also played a bit of Killer Instinct Gold and Banjo-Kazooie.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

telly

« Reply #11489 on: June 29, 2016, 12:25:53 pm »

Yes actually!  First thing I fired up was Conker's Bad Fur Day.  I've also played a bit of Killer Instinct Gold and Banjo-Kazooie.

Yeah the first thing I played was Conker's Bad Fur Day and Solar Jetman. The Banjo Kazooie games are definitely up there to play next as well.
Currently Playing:
Super Monkey Ball (GC), Tunic (Switch), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery