Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1596714 times)

sworddude

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12390 on: December 01, 2016, 12:35:42 pm »
Wow, so eBay is now guaranteeing that scalpers get the price their resold goods are trending for with a coupon for the difference. I always figured that eBay loves scalping trends, so this is just confirmation. They're guaranteeing that scalpers triple their money on NES Classics. So crappy.

So you can pay the lower price, and the seller still gets the trending price?

That sounds like a win-win for both the buyer and the seller. I don't see the issue here.

quick sell me your nes classic for $1 I will only have to pay a buck for it and you will get $250... hell ill even sell it back to you for a buck, and ill get $250. lol they are going to shoot themselves in the foot for that one.

They only guarantee the price if you do a 7 day auction starting at 99 cents with the right description. The chance of it going for such a low price is pretty minimal if you follow these rules. you will get close to the prices that they mentioned and probably more. Pretty smart thing to do without any loop holes until the price drops.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #12391 on: December 05, 2016, 09:33:56 am »
Someone sell me on one of the LEs on NIS America's store, I really want Silver Case, but I don't like paying for shipping.

Warmsignal

« Reply #12392 on: December 05, 2016, 12:19:33 pm »
Really, what is the point of crap like UPS SurePost? I've waited over a week for someone to travel 2 states distance. All so that they could send off with UPS to then juggle it around to a bunch of different UPS centers, take in the wrong direction and then give it to USPS to ship to me. Just use USPS! I'm sure it's cheaper!

My bet would be it all boils down to a store that's simply too lazy to drop orders off at the post office, so they have a UPS guy come to them. Shipping is getting a 1 star on this.

desocietas

« Reply #12393 on: December 05, 2016, 12:53:12 pm »
Someone sell me on one of the LEs on NIS America's store, I really want Silver Case, but I don't like paying for shipping.

From what I recall, the LE of Atelier Shallie Plus is the only way to get the physical Vita copy. Otherwise, it's digital only in NA.

There are physical versions of the non-Plus version on PS3, though.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #12394 on: December 05, 2016, 01:09:48 pm »
Vita remains dead to me, mostly because I can't be bothered with handhelds, but partly because of the ridiculous cost of memory.

I'm mostly looking at the PS4 games.

desocietas

« Reply #12395 on: December 05, 2016, 01:20:04 pm »
Vita remains dead to me, mostly because I can't be bothered with handhelds, but partly because of the ridiculous cost of memory.

Do you like visual novel/puzzle games? I enjoy the Danganronpa titles...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #12396 on: December 05, 2016, 02:52:14 pm »

I do.  I liked Clannad and puzzle games are fantastic.  But I don't know if I care about the LE for Danganronpa.  I was thinking about the 1-2 release.

I seem to be down to either Danganronpa 1*2 Reload or Birthdays the Beginning
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 03:38:32 pm by ignition365 »

desocietas

« Reply #12397 on: December 05, 2016, 04:28:01 pm »

I do.  I liked Clannad and puzzle games are fantastic.  But I don't know if I care about the LE for Danganronpa.  I was thinking about the 1-2 release.

I seem to be down to either Danganronpa 1*2 Reload or Birthdays the Beginning

I'm tempted by Birthdays the Beginning LE but figured I'd wait to see what the reviews looked like after it came out in Japan.  Danganronpa reminded me of the Ace Attorney games if that gives you a sense of what kinda visual novel/puzzle. There are so many now on the spectrum, sometimes it requires specifying. I thought it would be closer to 999 / Virtue's Last Reward, but nope.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #12398 on: December 06, 2016, 10:47:22 am »
It's about that time of year again where I'll be doing some traveling. I'm planning on bringing my GBA SP for Mega Man and Bass and my 3DS for a replay of Chrono Trigger. However, I'm trying to figure out one more game to play.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the 3DS?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12399 on: December 06, 2016, 05:14:35 pm »
It's about that time of year again where I'll be doing some traveling. I'm planning on bringing my GBA SP for Mega Man and Bass and my 3DS for a replay of Chrono Trigger. However, I'm trying to figure out one more game to play.

I'm playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse again.  It's a dandy of a game. 
I just finished River City: Tokyo Rumble.  It's River City Ransom.  It's short and kind of easy, but I had fun with it.

rayne315

« Reply #12400 on: December 06, 2016, 05:37:42 pm »

No but I did just spend an hour reading your notes section for most of your games.... lots of Hiiiiii! 20 of them to be exact.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12401 on: December 06, 2016, 05:58:56 pm »

I just finished River City: Tokyo Rumble.  It's River City Ransom.  It's short and kind of easy, but I had fun with it.

Just started Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Some great action-platforming there.

But man, they really like boob physics in that game, lol.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12402 on: December 06, 2016, 09:54:06 pm »

Just started Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Some great action-platforming there.

But man, they really like boob physics in that game, lol.

Don't they though?  I guess if your going to have half-naked half genies running around you might as well make the titties swing. 

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12403 on: December 06, 2016, 09:55:23 pm »
Double Post because I'm a champion.

I love Zelda II.  It could be one of my favorite NES games.  I forgot how much fun it was until I started playing it again.  These little NES Classic save states will come in handy!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12404 on: December 07, 2016, 02:01:52 am »
^ Zelda II is awesome. It gets far too much hate. A must-have for any NES collection.

...well, until the final dungeon run, that is. Trying to survive all the way there, survive the final dungeon, then make it through 2 crazy-hard boss fights! I can usually make it to the final fight, but I've only actually beaten the game, without cheating, once. This is why the term "NES hard" exists.