Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598606 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12375 on: November 29, 2016, 04:40:35 pm »

So why is this considered a bad Sonic game?

I was just playing it again, and was having a blast with it! I love the twist on the original special stage. And it feels and plays like an original Genesis entry in the series.

I can see that the graphics probably could use a little more detail in the textures, but that really seems like a minor complaint, to me.

It's fun to play, and that's what should really matter.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12376 on: November 29, 2016, 04:41:16 pm »
I go and fire-up Duke Nukem 3D on my XBox, and it tells me, "You need to purchase the full version to continue..."

I DID! Nearly 10 years ago!

Fuck digital.

Luckily they did recently, but that still blows.

They did what?

« Reply #12377 on: November 29, 2016, 05:16:20 pm »
I go and fire-up Duke Nukem 3D on my XBox, and it tells me, "You need to purchase the full version to continue..."

Fuck digital.

They did what?

Released a physical copy of Duke Nukem 3D. It's called like the World Tour edition.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12378 on: November 29, 2016, 06:11:51 pm »

Fuck digital.

They did what?

Released a physical copy of Duke Nukem 3D. It's called like the World Tour edition.

For XBox? I didn't know that. I have the PS1 port, but the graphics haven't aged well.

karyann

« Reply #12379 on: November 29, 2016, 09:20:30 pm »

So why is this considered a bad Sonic game?

I was just playing it again, and was having a blast with it! I love the twist on the original special stage. And it feels and plays like an original Genesis entry in the series.

I can see that the graphics probably could use a little more detail in the textures, but that really seems like a minor complaint, to me.

It's fun to play, and that's what should really matter.

It's considered bad? It's been sitting in my wishlist for years since I don't buy digital often, but it seemed fun to me.

« Reply #12380 on: November 29, 2016, 10:47:05 pm »

Fuck digital.

They did what?

For XBox? I didn't know that. I have the PS1 port, but the graphics haven't aged well.

XBONE and PS4

kashell

« Reply #12381 on: November 30, 2016, 08:20:12 am »
Happiness is free coffee in the morning from your favorite coffee shop.

rayne315

« Reply #12382 on: November 30, 2016, 10:03:28 am »

happiness is randomly looking up at your last post and realizing that your next one (this one) Is post #1000. Im now the hero everyone needs (not sure if they want me or not).
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12383 on: November 30, 2016, 11:23:11 am »
Gratz on being a hero Rayne. Means we hear too much from you and you need to chill out  8)

kashell

« Reply #12384 on: November 30, 2016, 01:16:16 pm »

happiness is randomly looking up at your last post and realizing that your next one (this one) Is post #1000. Im now the hero everyone needs (not sure if they want me or not).

Hmm...free coffee or becoming a hero. I think both are pretty damn awesome. Congrats on 1000 posts!

Warmsignal

« Reply #12385 on: November 30, 2016, 11:08:35 pm »
Wow, so eBay is now guaranteeing that scalpers get the price their resold goods are trending for with a coupon for the difference. I always figured that eBay loves scalping trends, so this is just confirmation. They're guaranteeing that scalpers triple their money on NES Classics. So crappy.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12386 on: December 01, 2016, 01:48:27 am »
Wow, so eBay is now guaranteeing that scalpers get the price their resold goods are trending for with a coupon for the difference. I always figured that eBay loves scalping trends, so this is just confirmation. They're guaranteeing that scalpers triple their money on NES Classics. So crappy.

So you can pay the lower price, and the seller still gets the trending price?

That sounds like a win-win for both the buyer and the seller. I don't see the issue here.

Warmsignal

« Reply #12387 on: December 01, 2016, 03:12:30 am »

That sounds like a win-win for both the buyer and the seller. I don't see the issue here.

rayne315

« Reply #12388 on: December 01, 2016, 11:48:50 am »

quick sell me your nes classic for $1 I will only have to pay a buck for it and you will get $250... hell ill even sell it back to you for a buck, and ill get $250. lol they are going to shoot themselves in the foot for that one.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:54:19 am by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #12389 on: December 01, 2016, 12:29:20 pm »
My brother and I have been discussing Chrono Trigger. Now I feel the sudden urge to replay it. Such a good game.