Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1596693 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12465 on: December 21, 2016, 04:46:07 pm »
And this is why I can't play stealth-based games:

azure

« Reply #12466 on: December 21, 2016, 05:04:10 pm »
And this is why I can't play stealth-based games:

This how one of my friends is as well. It's fun to watch him play any MG game really.

azure

« Reply #12467 on: December 21, 2016, 05:06:42 pm »
So can my newly acquired Action Replay on GameCube (thanks Karyann!) allow me to play imports, like the Saturn version, or is it just a cheat device?
I have the same AR you seem to have and I can play imports with it. Unless you have a later revision that doesn't support that, I'd say you can.

PS: Sorry for double post

Warmsignal

« Reply #12468 on: December 21, 2016, 05:32:37 pm »
I have a YouTube problem now. It's probably an ad block problem, but most videos refuse to play unless I refresh over and over. Anyone having this issue?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12469 on: December 21, 2016, 06:13:20 pm »
I have a YouTube problem now. It's probably an ad block problem, but most videos refuse to play unless I refresh over and over. Anyone having this issue?

It won't even show that much for me, anymore. Since the https change, it shows a blank space when I try to use YouTube tags. So I've just been posting them as regular URLs, instead.

Warmsignal

« Reply #12470 on: December 21, 2016, 06:32:05 pm »

It won't even show that much for me, anymore. Since the https change, it shows a blank space when I try to use YouTube tags. So I've just been posting them as regular URLs, instead.

I mean like on the YT site, videos are not playing. Just a black screen.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12471 on: December 21, 2016, 07:39:13 pm »

I mean like on the YT site, videos are not playing. Just a black screen.

Oh. No. My bad. I thought you meant here on the forum.

soera

« Reply #12472 on: December 21, 2016, 08:03:34 pm »
Anyone checked out this site before? Pretty damn cool if you're a Sega Master System fan:

http://www.smstributes.co.uk/

Been a member for a few years now. Great SMS site for sure.

kashell

« Reply #12473 on: December 22, 2016, 08:28:34 am »
Pro Tip: Never get the brilliant idea to seek out your old Live Journal from years ago and re-read old entries. Otherwise, you might end up hating yourself.

« Reply #12474 on: December 22, 2016, 09:33:55 am »
PS4 just bombed down to my least favorite system ever.

I went to upgrade my HDD from the 500GB to a 2TB.  Did a back up.  No errors.  Installed new hard drive.  Restore failed due to corrupt backup.  All my save data, captures, P.T., everything gone.

Flashback2012

« Reply #12475 on: December 22, 2016, 10:35:30 am »

I went to upgrade my HDD from the 500GB to a 2TB.  Did a back up.  No errors.  Installed new hard drive.  Restore failed due to corrupt backup.  All my save data, captures, P.T., everything gone.

OUCH!  :(

rayne315

« Reply #12476 on: December 22, 2016, 03:36:28 pm »

did you put the file into the new 2tb harddrive that allows it to retrieve/work with the ps4?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #12477 on: December 22, 2016, 08:00:35 pm »

did you put the file into the new 2tb harddrive that allows it to retrieve/work with the ps4?
I did a backup of the original hdd to an external hdd.  Installed the 2TB hard drive.  Then restored the hard drive from the backup on the external hard drive.

I'm trying to do some memory repair and stuff and see if I can manage to recover the one corrupt file.

Warmsignal

« Reply #12478 on: December 23, 2016, 01:39:25 am »
Pro Tip: Never get the brilliant idea to seek out your old Live Journal from years ago and re-read old entries. Otherwise, you might end up hating yourself.

Been there, lol. Sometimes it's fun and cringy good time, going back to meet your 14 year old self. Angst, nihilism, stupidity and obvious Trent Reznor worship float about somewhere on the LiveJournal servers with my name attached to it.  :-X

kashell

« Reply #12479 on: December 23, 2016, 08:40:07 am »

Been there, lol. Sometimes it's fun and cringy good time, going back to meet your 14 year old self. Angst, nihilism, stupidity and obvious Trent Reznor worship float about somewhere on the LiveJournal servers with my name attached to it.  :-X

You had it when you were 14? Oh man, I bet there is some gold in those posts.

I didn't even sign up for LJ until I was 18. Even those posts from my final days as a teen and early 20s were just awful.

EDIT: I returned P3P and picked up Persona 3 FES. It'll be a minute before I play it, though. ^.^()
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 09:16:58 am by kashell »