Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1650181 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3450 on: September 10, 2014, 04:07:24 pm »
easy answer = start w/ the 1st game on the PS2  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

davifus

« Reply #3451 on: September 10, 2014, 04:18:17 pm »

Maybe If I ever get a chance to get it.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3452 on: September 10, 2014, 04:19:51 pm »

I still need to start that myself

kashell

« Reply #3453 on: September 10, 2014, 04:36:45 pm »
Disgaea is a fine series and I'm glad that you're getting another one, dark. Unfortunately, it hasn't been the series for me since Disgaea 2. With so many great games out there, trying to do as much stuff as possible in the other Disgaeas would be a huge time commitment. That said, let us know how it is when you get your hands on it!

I'll send you a PM about what happened.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3454 on: September 10, 2014, 05:18:15 pm »
I just noticed I have a few more followers here on VGCollect.com.  I'd like to take a minute to welcome each and every one of you into the fold. 

I'm glad you decided to follow me.  I will lead you to the mountain top!  (I hear they have cookies up there.)

abe

« Reply #3455 on: September 10, 2014, 07:16:32 pm »
To those of you who have ordered from AmiAmi before, what would you recommend for the best shipping option? I'm thinking of preordering the Crystal Box Limited Edition for IA/VT Colorful, but I don't know how much it usually costs to ship something that size. I don't want to cheap out and choose the cheapest option, but I don't think the most expensive one would really be necessary either.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #3456 on: September 10, 2014, 07:33:24 pm »
To those of you who have ordered from AmiAmi before, what would you recommend for the best shipping option? I'm thinking of preordering the Crystal Box Limited Edition for IA/VT Colorful, but I don't know how much it usually costs to ship something that size. I don't want to cheap out and choose the cheapest option, but I don't think the most expensive one would really be necessary either.

When importing things I would always recommend getting the best shipping option available esp. for things that are limited/collector and etc because anything can happen to it during the transition. Your top priority is getting your things safe with no hassle. I would probably guess the shipping to be around $20 at most with EMS. I don't think that IA/VT colorful crystal edition is that heavy, So my best guess If you pick EMS will around $15-$25. This is a rough estimate based on my other purchases. My Vita console from AmiAmi was like $24 with EMS, and I can probably guess the IA/VT will be around or less that weight. When in doubt Go with EMS.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 08:11:12 pm by davifus »

soera

« Reply #3457 on: September 10, 2014, 08:53:43 pm »
I agree. I always do EMS.

abe

« Reply #3458 on: September 10, 2014, 08:55:26 pm »

When importing things I would always recommend getting the best shipping option available esp. for things that are limited/collector and etc because anything can happen to it during the transition. Your top priority is getting your things safe with no hassle. I would probably guess the shipping to be around $20 at most with EMS. I don't think that IA/VT colorful crystal edition is that heavy, So my best guess If you pick EMS will around $15-$25. This is a rough estimate based on my other purchases. My Vita console from AmiAmi was like $24 with EMS, and I can probably guess the IA/VT will be around or less that weight. When in doubt Go with EMS.

Well alrighty then. Thanks for the advice guys. EMS it is. :)

davifus

« Reply #3459 on: September 10, 2014, 08:59:47 pm »

Good choice, but we are still far from the release date for IA/VT... sadly

abe

« Reply #3460 on: September 10, 2014, 09:11:47 pm »

I was so excited for it... back in June when I originally preordered the standard edition from Play Asia. :'( I figured I may as well preorder the Crystal Box edition now while it was still in stock since it won't cut into my Fall budget anymore. At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they delayed it again. How many times did the release date get pushed back so far? I know it's been at least twice since I've been paying closer attention to it.

davifus

« Reply #3461 on: September 10, 2014, 09:14:46 pm »

I was so excited for it... back in June when I originally preordered the standard edition from Play Asia. :'( I figured I may as well preorder the Crystal Box edition now while it was still in stock since it won't cut into my Fall budget anymore. At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they delayed it again. How many times did the release date get pushed back so far? I know it's been at least twice since I've been paying closer attention to it.

Well, I'll expect it to be the best game ever then... probably mediocre at best...

Can you even cancel a preorder from playasia?

abe

« Reply #3462 on: September 10, 2014, 10:07:30 pm »

Well, I'll expect it to be the best game ever then... probably mediocre at best...

Can you even cancel a preorder from playasia?

I'm not sure, I just switched my order on Play Asia to some other games I wanted instead.

foxhack

« Reply #3463 on: September 10, 2014, 10:08:45 pm »
Stress sucks.

I swear I've gotten more gray hair this month than before.

davifus

« Reply #3464 on: September 10, 2014, 10:16:04 pm »
Stress sucks.

I swear I've gotten more gray hair this month than before.

What happen? Do you need to talk about it?  :o