Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1650162 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3795 on: October 04, 2014, 02:14:52 pm »
I also noticed the reverse cover, but I wasn't paying that much attention. XD Interesting!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3796 on: October 04, 2014, 02:17:56 pm »
I also noticed the reverse cover, but I wasn't paying that much attention. XD Interesting!

start it up yet?

Anyone else here getting or pre-ordering Tears to Tiara 2 and/or know anything about it?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

foxhack

« Reply #3797 on: October 04, 2014, 02:19:23 pm »
Whatever are these people *thinking* when they decide on & make decisions like this...seeing how hard they can make us laugh?  :P
They don't want people to think this is an OMG UBER RARE L00K alternate release so they add that so people aren't fooled.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3798 on: October 04, 2014, 02:45:22 pm »
Whatever are these people *thinking* when they decide on & make decisions like this...seeing how hard they can make us laugh?  :P
They don't want people to think this is an OMG UBER RARE L00K alternate release so they add that so people aren't fooled.

so...it's pretty important that this item needs to be submitted showing pics of both sides of the cover then; right?

foxhack

« Reply #3799 on: October 04, 2014, 02:51:22 pm »

so...it's pretty important that this item needs to be submitted showing pics of both sides of the cover then; right?

No, just add "With reversible cover [description of the cover goes here]". in the item description box. ;p

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3800 on: October 04, 2014, 03:41:03 pm »

No, just add "With reversible cover [description of the cover goes here]". in the item description box. ;p

Again, why is your post showing ":p" instead of the emoticon for it?

foxhack

« Reply #3801 on: October 04, 2014, 04:06:40 pm »

Again, why is your post showing ":p" instead of the emoticon for it?

:P :p

Lowercase letters.

abe

« Reply #3802 on: October 04, 2014, 04:50:20 pm »

start it up yet?

Anyone else here getting or pre-ordering Tears to Tiara 2 and/or know anything about it?

I've preordered Tears to Tiara II, I'm pretty excited for it. It looks pretty good, I think it has the potential to be pretty good. As for what I know about it, it's a tactical rpg, like the first game. The original version (on the PC) and its remake (on the PS3 & PSP) was exclusive to Japan. However, if you want to learn some of the backstory for the series, there is an anime series (which did end up getting released over here) that's based on the PS3 remake of the original. Sorta on topic, Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match (PS3) is a fighting game that has a handful of playable Tears to Tiara characters.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kashell

« Reply #3803 on: October 04, 2014, 04:56:20 pm »
I'm going to pre order it this week just so I can get the art book. I love the art from Tears to Tiara. The anime has been really good so far.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3804 on: October 04, 2014, 05:09:41 pm »
Instruction manual bewilderment  :-\

Was there some kind of buyout, merger, or acquisition concerning two of my favorite game companies (NIS and Atlus) that I somehow, just completely slept through & missed-out on, or what?  :o

On the back cover of the instruction manual that came w/ my PS4 NAtURAL DOCtRINE LE, it says:

"NAtURAL DOCtRINE is a registered trademark of KADOKAWA GAMES.
Licensed and published by NIS America Inc.  Distributed exclusively by Atlus USA Inc.
"

So...Ipso Facto -

Developer = Kadokowa, and

Producer = NIS America, right?

I mean, as far as I can tell/see - the Only place that Atlus is even mentioned is in the really fine print on the bottom of the back cover of the instruction manual; not on the front & back of the game's case and/or the disc itself - ALL places where the NIS America logo is prominently displayed.

So, unless Atlus USA bought/owns NIS America...how & why the fuck is Atlus USA listed as the "Exclusive distributer" when, I know damn well that the copy of my PS4 LE of it, on my dresser:

- Was pre-ordered from NIS America,

- My Discover card was billed for it (*before other arrangements & negotiations transpired*) by NIS America,

- It was *shipped* (Distributed) to my house via USPS "Express" (next-day air) mail from NIS America,

- The address/shipping label on the box that it arrived in showed the shipper's name to be NIS America and the address that it was shipped from to be NIS America's Texas warehouse, and

- All of the enclosed paperwork was also N1's.

So, Atlus USA...when, where, what, how, and why the hell are they even mentioned and/or involved?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3805 on: October 04, 2014, 08:56:20 pm »
Had a first for me today in the world of game hunting. I found Master System games in a dirt mall. There were about 6 of them in booth with a bunch movies. I grabbed the two I didn't have and left the rest for some other lucky soul.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3806 on: October 05, 2014, 07:45:05 am »
Anyone get the Neptunia Re-birth LE?

I saw that their (lowest) sale price on Amazon is $330+

Just saying...

kashell

« Reply #3807 on: October 05, 2014, 04:34:55 pm »
I saw that, too. I was really surprised. The bonus stuff isn't that impressive. @_@

kashell

« Reply #3808 on: October 05, 2014, 09:16:43 pm »
Anyone ever hear of a website called Cubed3? Someone on there reached out to me and wanted to see if I would write reviews for them. My biggest concern is that I only have on modern Nintendo system: a 3DS. Other than that, I wouldn't be able to contribute much. >__>

tpugmire

« Reply #3809 on: October 05, 2014, 10:24:25 pm »
Never heard of it. Sounds like it could be a good opportunity though.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com